Mr Thappad thanked Aditya one last time before he marched out of the room. Aditya shrugged his shoulder lightly in response to the woman's murderous look. 

"You want one?" he asked, raising his brows and holding his cigarette between two fingers.

She gave him a contemptuous glance and followed Mr Thappad out of the room.

"Thappad Baby, please don't listen to him. Please... Believe me. A -" she kept pleading to him to hear her out. Her steps echoed loudly in the marbled corridor of the villa.

"Woman!" Aditya laughed as he swung his head from side to side, smoking a cigarette, and watching the action. He took his phone out of his pocket, picked up his jacket, and smiled as he left.

"Sahab. Where would you like to go now? " the driver asked as he opened the car's door for Aditya.

"Take Home, Wajid chacha," he replied lazily.

Aditya let the fag blur his vision as he peeked out of his car window. On the sides of the street, he could see large posters of his mother. Why it won't be: Mrs Anjana Hooda has dedicated her life to politics. Her party is respected in society, and she has a name, fame, and the power to run the city. She always felt pride in leading a bunch of MLAs on her finger, Money buys power, and she had plenty of it. Aditya has spent half of his life away from his hometown in the other country. He never complained about it because he knew his parents were doing their best for him.

After earning his MBA. Aditya flew home to help his parents. He took an interest in Harshvardhan's business and monitored political ups and down closely, especially the things that could affect Anjana's dream - her party in any form. He is the best son any parents could ask for. He obeyed them, never questioned their decision, and stood rock solid to face any obstacles coming their way.

As soon as Aditya's car stopped, Anjana ran to him to hug her son. She looked contented. Aditya got out of his car and hugged his mother, admiring her gorgeous, never-ending smile.

"Aditya!! You won't believe what happened!"

Aditya raised his brows, " That Sick Man, he finally agreed to sponsor our party. He is ready to give us 100 crores.," she laughed excitedly. 

"I am so happy!!" she clapped for herself.

Aditya didn't look surprised when he leaned slightly to drop a kiss on her forehead, "see I told you, Mr Thappad is not that rotten man. He would understand his profit in this and will agree to our deal."

"Yes, you were right." Anjana shook her head in approval.

" Did you inform Dad? And Where is Arjun, has he not returned from the party yet?"

"I tried calling your dad a few times, but it went to voicemail. Must be busy with the new project. You know your father when he is away for business meetings half of the time his phone is either switched off or on voice mail. I am sure once he is free he will call us back," she paused, " and Arjun is a newly married man. Let him enjoy himself with Noor. This is their time to enjoy their life, attend parties, and spend some quality time with each other."

" Oh, looks like we are the only two in the house Maa. Any plan?"

"Oh yes, I have a great way to celebrate this news. How about some mother-son talk and a few glasses of rich wine and whiskey on the rocks, your style?"

"Sounds like a good plan to me. "Aditya pretended to think over the offer and then said yes with hearty laughter,

"Allow me to be your bartender for the night madam (french accent)?" He raised his arm for her to hold.

It's About Her!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें