fifteen . quince

liked by ashido

liked by ashido.mina and 12,137 others

(username) I DIED AT HIS FACISL EXPRAJFSSION

comments disabled

YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO JAPAN FOR SOME TIME NOW. For that past few weeks you and katsuki have been getting closer and his birthday was around the corner.

(There has been many interactions that haven't been in the book yet. But do not worry, this book isn't ending anytime soon-)

You were scared to meet him though. Sure you act tough online but in real life? You are probably one of the shyest people to walk the Earth.

You decided to talk to your mom about getting a ticket to go to Japan but what you got was even better.

"Hey Mom. You know how I have that friend online right? Well I was hoping I could get a plane ticket to go there and if you say no it's completely fine but please say yes!" You rambled.

Your Mom smiled. "No" she said.

Your heart felt as if it had dropped. "No because we are moving there" You grinned happily but then it dropped again. "Wait seriously?"

"Yeah, you're dad had gotten a job offering that pays higher than the one here" your mom replied.

"But what school will I go to?" you asked. "UA. Why?" Your mom stated. "How am I going to UA? You couldn't have recommended me right? You have to be pros correct? And I'm pretty sure they have an entrance exam but that was months ago"

"You'll see"

You quickly ran into your room and took you're phone out. You went to Mina's contact instead of Katsuki's. You hoped she wasn't in class.

Mina Ashido

[waifu 💖]

honey😘
MINaA

waifu💖
WHAT'S UP BABY

honey😘
how do I say
im moving to Japan and
I'm going to UA

waifu💖

SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLY?

honey😘
SERIOUSLY!

Idk how I got into UA
but I did.

I'm also going to Japan
because of my dad's work

(Name) (Last Name)
Quirk: Dragon

Your Quirk basically allows you to have enhanced hearing, strength, smell, tastes, and sight. Along with that you grow two horns, wings,band a tail. No you do not turn into a full dragon. (This quirk is basically based off of Natsu from fairy tail lol) Your quirk also allows you to eat any elements (iron, wind, fire, ice, and earth) so basically it regenerates you.