After classes that morning, it was finally lunchtime. (Y/n) walked with Bakugo down the hallway towards the cafeteria, but the idea of work-studies couldn't get out of her head.

"You're making that face again." Bakugo pointed at her scrunched up eyebrows, something she did when she thought about something important.

She looked up from the ground at him. "What face?"

"That face when something is on your mind. It pisses me off when you do that instead of just saying it."

"I'm sorry my inner thoughts are irritating." She rolled her eyes.

"You care to share, idiot?" The two stopped at one of the windows.

(Y/n) looked said window and sighed. "It's just... I don't know what to do about these work-studies. I want to do it, but I also don't have the contacts for one."

Bakugo looked at her expression, prying further more, "That's not all, is it? Spit it out."

"It doesn't feel right doing it without you," she admitted, looking at one of the trees in the courtyard. "I mean, we did internships together and work-studies are just a more advanced version of that. It's feels wrong to go through with it."

He grabbed her shoulder and sighed. "I don't always like the idea of you going out to beat villains without me. But..."

She looked up at him, which caused him to let go of her shoulder and shove his hands in his pockets.  

"You should go and do it. Don't let my mistakes hold you back, idiot."

(Y/n) smiled after hearing those few words, hesitantly asking, "Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I'm not a liar."

"Fair enough..."

The weekend then came around, which meant Bakugo and Todoroki had to go to their Provisional Licensing classes

The weekend then came around, which meant Bakugo and Todoroki had to go to their Provisional Licensing classes. (Y/n) walked them down to the door since she didn't have a whole ton to do that weekend.

"I'll see you this afternoon." (Y/n) waved from the door as they walked down the path.

"Yeah, whatever." He rolled his eyes as they walked away.

When Todoroki was looking in the other direction, Bakugo turned around and waved, mouthing, 'I love you'.

(Y/n) just made a small heart with her hands before he turned back around.

Right when she was about to turn around to go back inside, Midoriya came zooming past and almost knocking her over. She regained her balance and looked to where he was going, a dust cloud enveloping his trails.

She shrugged and went back inside, closing the door behind her. She walked over to where Kirishima and Tokoyami were sitting. "Hey guys."

"Hey, (L/n)." Kirishima waved to her as she sat down across from them. "So Bakugo and Todoroki are off to their lessons?"

"Yeah, I just sent them off. Izuku seems to be in a huge rush. Any ideas as to why?"

"I'm not sure." Kirishima shrugged. "Maybe he's going with Togata today."

She looked back towards the door as she thought about the suggestion. "Maybe."

Later in the day, (Y/n) went outside to the courtyard of the dorms to do some practice

Later in the day, (Y/n) went outside to the courtyard of the dorms to do some practice. She sat in front of the tree and got into a meditative position, thinking about her blasts and the flow of energy throughout her body.

She then went into her second form, glowing her normal light blue as she tried to not float off of the ground. The light from the day seemed to start fading away, the sky turning to dark but her glow not changing.

She opened her eyes and found she was in a dark room with one door with a light green glow coming from under it. She carefully walked over and touched the doorknob, feeling the cold metal underneath her fingertips, and turned it.

She wasn't scared or confused at all. Everything that was happening felt like an old memory, like an old friend.

She opened the door and looked inside.

"So you finally made it."