Sighing again cause early in the morning Jungkooks been giving me a headache. "Thank you." i said but the girl squeals with a reddened face.

"I've been always a fan. Thanks for visiting Palms Resort Miss Park. " she said which i smiled sincerely in return before she heads back. Atleast fans can make me happy, that i conclude.

Clutching the box, i tossed it in the bed without even checking and get back to the phone. "Hello? I'm sorry. A staff just delivered something. Where were we again?" i said with brows furrowed.

"About the reservation Ma'am." she reminded.

"Oh yeah, it's okay. Whether he's here or not i'll just go there." rolling my eyes, trying to get by with the call so not wanting to argue anymore because Im so done with it.

" Thank you Miss Park. " the call already ended but i was still stock on the edge of the bed sitting and thinking until i saw the box again.

Reaching it out, i was surprise to see that its a YLS box, as a YSL ambassador, i definitely knew most of the things i could but but the box is different from the usuals.

I tried to open it eager to see what's inside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I tried to open it eager to see what's inside. A card was the first you'd see after you open the box and as usual it has ROSÉ PARK in it the way Anthony Vaccarello puts in.

Rosé Park,

This dress was made specifically just for you requested by Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Theres only one in this world. I hope you like it.

Anthony

Excited, I carefully remove everything thats above it and there i saw a very beautiful dress. Something that Antonio never designed before but it was beyond beautiful. It's just very simple but the details are Superb. It's totally my style and it's a perfect summer dress.

 It's totally my style and it's a perfect summer dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Naked 2 🔞 rosekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें