🔱🔱 Ch. 32 Dreams

♠️

Lining's silver, grass is greener and
I'm on my way
Brightest flicker, ain't no quitter,
I'll be here to stay
Lining's silver, grass is greener and
I'm not afraid
'Cause I'm running with a
switchblade

♠️

"Lemme open it love." Jungkook said as he grabs the key to the house. We've finally arrived. And since my family all moved in to Korea permanently after finding that i was pregnant, they left our house in Melbourne empty. We will be staying here alone for maybe half a year or more. We don't actually have a concrete plan. Jungkook and I decided to take things slow. Healings here never fast and thankfully our management agreed on our decision. It was like all sympathize our loss that theres no questions anymore. In fact, both Yang sajangnim and Bang sajangnim were the ones who ask us to have ourselves a break. They knew how torn we both are and even if we will start working, it would still be useless as our eyes shows no sparks anymore. Life's been gloomy and we both need to get back to where we are and hopefully maybe, maybe in the future, God would grant us a family we've been aiming from the start.

Jungkook grab my hands as he opens the door finally. "Welcome home." he said smiling and kiss the top of my nose. I too felt happy to be back home after a long time. The house I've been living since i was 6 till i went to Korea is still the same. I do comeback here from time to time but this would be our house for the time being. And it felt nothing but gladness as Jungkook's here with me.

Sighing deep as I slump my tired body in the couch. "Baby, come here." I said tapping the space beside me. Jungkook followed and instead of sitting, he layed his head in my lap after puttong the luggage in the floor.

"Are you tired" he hummed as I continue to brush my fingers to his soft locks. "A-are we going to be alright love?" i ask quite hesitant but finally asking the question I've been meaning to ask.

He nodded and put one of his palms in my face, caressing it. "We will. It's going to be slow but i know we will love." in spite everything, I'm going to hold on to those words. Jungkook was right. We will.

Waking up a little bit cold from the fresh air coming out from the slightly open window, i tossed around to find comfort to those soft arms who's been holding be every morning when I wake up

Waking up a little bit cold from the fresh air coming out from the slightly open window, i tossed around to find comfort to those soft arms who's been holding be every morning when I wake up. A little bit disappointed knowing his presence isn't there, i slowly sat up and check the time, 7am, it was too early but i got up to check maybe Jungkook did a quick run outside and thinking of an Australian breakfast would be a good start for both of us. Taking his shirt in the floor to cover my naked body, i went to the bathroom to clean myself.