However, life is never as easy as we imagine. It is full of obstacles. It depends on us how we accept and deal with them. The same would be true for Manan. Let's see if they can stay strong or if they will break under the challenges that lie ahead.

Manan reached the hospital and approached the reception, where they asked for Dr. Veeba. They had an appointment with her, and the receptionist guided them to her cabin. They entered and greeted the doctor.

Dr. Veeba: So, you must be Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra.

Manan: Yes.

Dr. Veeba: Alright, please have a seat.

Manik and Nandini took their seats, and Dr. Veeba asked them the reason for their visit.

Manik: Doctor, my wife and I are trying to conceive, but we haven't been successful.

Dr. Veeba: I see. How long have you been trying?

Manik: It's been about four months, approximately.

Dr. Veeba: I see. How is your sexual life?

Manan felt awkward but understood the importance of answering honestly.

Manik: It's good, Doctor.

Dr. Veeba: Mrs. Malhotra, do you experience any issues with your body, such as irregular periods or any other concerns?

Nandini: Yes, Doctor. I have irregular periods, and they are accompanied by severe pain.

Dr. Veeba: Irregular periods are a common issue, but we need to conduct fertility tests to assess the situation.

Nandini: Alright.

Dr. Veeba: Mr. Malhotra, we will also need to run tests on you.

Manik: Okay, Doctor, no problem.

Dr. Veeba: Alright. Nandini, please come with me, and Mr. Malhotra, a male nurse will take you to the testing room.

Manik: Alright.

Manik went for his tests, while Nandini accompanied Dr. Veeba. After their respective tests, Manik finished first and waited for Nandini in Dr. Veeba's cabin. After some time, Nandini entered the cabin with the doctor, and they both exchanged smiles upon seeing each other.

Dr. Veeba: The reports will be ready in about half an hour. Please wait here as I have another case to attend to outside.

Manan: Alright.

Nandini: Mani...

Manik: Yes, my love?

Nandini: I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Manik: Shh... Relax, my love. Nothing bad will happen. And even if it does, we'll face it together. Okay?

Nandini nodded, and Manik hugged her tightly. After a while, they broke the hug and sat together on the sofa in the room. Nandini rested her head on Manik's shoulder, playing with his fingers, while Manik gently ran his fingers through her hair. They didn't need words to communicate; they simply found comfort in each other's presence.

After half an hour, the door opened, and Dr. Veeba entered with the reports in her hand. Manan stood up and took their seats in front of her.

Manik: Is everything fine, Doctor?

Nandini fidgeted with her saree pallu, feeling anxious.

Dr. Veeba: Mr. Malhotra, your reports are all clear. You are fertile, and there are no problems with you.

Manan breathed a sigh of relief.

Manik: And what about Nandini?

Dr. Veeba: She is also fertile... but...