o n e • sarah cameron

Prompt : You're John b's sister

You laughed and rolled your eyes as JJ and Pope fought over who got the last slice of pizza, neither of them realising that you had taken it while they were too busy fighting.

The sun had set a few hours ago leaving it nearly pitch black and you, Pope, JJ and Keira had come to sit in your porch while you waited for your big brother, John B, to show up with his 'new lead' on where the money was. As the night had gotten darker nobody had bothered to turn on the porch light, leaving only a few candels and a side lamp to brighten the area

"Y/n, who do you think should-" JJ paused, mouth open, as he turned to look at you, seeing the half eaten slice in your hand, "Hey, that's mine!"

He went to run at you with anger written all over his face, your eyes widened as you quickly swallowed the rest before jumping up, your eyes searching for a place in the dark to get away from JJ.

You saw a figure coming towards you and assuming it was your brother you ran to it nearly tripping, you quickly held onto their arm trying to steady yourself as you felt them grab onto you too making sure you didn't fall, not noticing the second person behind them.

"Quick John, help! He's going to to kill me!" You said frantically, as you hid behind who you thought was John B.

You felt the person laugh in what was certainly not your brothers laugh as you, to your embarrassment, heard his voice coming from behind you.

"Y/n? One, why is JJ trying to kill you and two, that's definitely not me" You heard the amusement in his voice as he walked up to you.

You slowly let go of the tight grip you had on the person's arm and to your dismay it was at this moment that Keira decided to finally turn on the porch lights, trying to see what was going on.

You looked in horror as you realised you had grabbed Kook Princess, Sarah Cameron's arm as you quickly started stuttering because you were trying to apologise so fast, your cheeks on fire.

It was common knowledge amongst the Pogue's that ever since she had stopped her brother, Rafe, from being mean to you for being on 'their' side of the island when you were younger, you've had the biggest crush on her, it only developing more as the years went on. Now, at fifteen, almost sixteen, years old, you still haven't moved on.

She laughed before placing her hand over your mouth, stopping your rambling, telling you it was alright.

As she turned to continue walking towards the house, you glared at John, hitting his arm, whispering "why! just why!?"

He shook his head still laughing, slinging his arm around your shoulders as he led you towards your house "only you would do that"

As you reached where the others were, Kiara immediately started asking questions about why Sarah was here and what she had to do with the gold, John B began to explain gesturing for the guys and Kiara to follow him inside.

You sat down on the chair next the one Sarah was sitting in, still blushing. You went to apologise again but she cut you off before you could get the words out.

"Hey, Y/n, I swear it's fine!"

You stared at the floor, fiddling with your thumbs before replying, "...really?"

"yeah... to be honest I... I thought it was kinda cute" she whispered, "even if you didn't know it was me"

You looked at her in shock, a shy grin slowly starting to form on your face. She stared back at you, her eyes flickering to your lips as you started to lean closer. You hesitated before closing your eyes and taking the leap, smashing your lips onto hers, immediately feeling the sparks that everyone talks about, you both smiled as you felt her slowly start to kiss you back.

You broke apart for air as you layed your forehead on hers, breathing heavily, sitting in silence just enjoying each others company.

You both quickly jumped apart when the door opened, your friends emerging with serious faces on.

"How long?" Pope asked, John B looking suspiciously between you and Sarah.

"What do you mean?" Sarah questioned, looking confused.

"The maps? How long will it take for you to get them?"

"Oh yeah, sorry! Am, I don't know, they're in my Dad's office so I'll just have to wait for him to leave, sneak in and get them, it won't be that hard"

"Good, come find us as soon as you get your hands on them" John B said, still glancing at you weirdly "Want me to walk you out Sarah?"

"Yeah that would be great"

"Here, I will" You suggested, standing up as everyone stared at you in shock, you usually being too shy to speak around Sarah.

You lead Sarah down the road and out of earshot from the others. You sighed before looking at her under the moonlight, thinking she was the most beautiful person in the world.

You went up on your tippy toes before softly kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight Sarah"

"Goodnight Y/n"

------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm Aleeia and this is my Sarah Cameron/Madelyn Cline Imagines book!
I'd love it if you requested ideas in the comments or in my dm's

Hope you enjoy!