"you're going to drive us there or not?" i asked. "i'm still tired so let's just use the train."

"but who's going to pick up your car?" i asked. he parked infront of our dorm.

"manager hyung, i'll call him." he answered. "alright, i'm gonna go and tell the unnies now." he nodded. i got out from his car and waved at him before walking.

i opened the door and i saw them watching a movie in the living room. "unnies."

"yeah?"

"jungkook and i will go to busan tonight."

"well okay, take care." they all said. and then they all stopped and looked at me again. they're too focused on watching the movie.

nayeon unnie paused the movie. "WHAT?!"

"we're going to busan tonight." i repeated. "but we'll be back before TFMA, i wanted to visit my in-laws." i answered.

"in-laws huh." jeong unnie teased. "alright we'll let you. but don't forget to buy us snacks from busan okay."

"go pack your things, we'll call manager unnie and jyp pd-nim." i nodded at them and went to my room.

i opened my suitcase and started to put my clothes that is good for three days.

i hope some people won't notice us at the train station. after packing my clothes, i went to the bathroom and packed my other things.

i put my powerbank, wallet, charger, and ids that i need on my sling bag before i closed my suitcase.

i went to the closet room and changed my clothes into a white sweater and the grey sweatpants he bought for me, i put on my sneakers before going out.

i put on my bucket hat and checked myself on the mirror. this is okay.

my phone beeped, i opened the message i recieved and saw it's from him. he's here.

i put on my sling bag on my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase and exited my room.

"manager unnie and pd-nim said the two of you should take care." jihyo unnie said. "bye bye, our yoda." sana unnie said.

i bid my goodbye at them before exiting our dorm. i saw him leaning on his car. he's wearing a black sweater and the black sweatpants he bought.

he walked towards me and carried my suitcase. he opened the trunk of his car and put my suitcase there. i entered his car and he followed after a few seconds.

"manager hyung is on his way to the train station. the hyungs are already back on the dorm." he said as he started to drive.

i nodded as i looked on my watch. it's already 10:30. "there's no traffic, we'll be there at 11."

----

"i already bought your tickets, your ride will be here after 10 minutes." their manager handed him the tickets. "thanks hyung, i'll repay you."

"nah it's fine, it's my duty as your manager." he said. "take care." he said.

"kamsahamnida. take care too." i said. he nodded at us and walked away. "let's go and buy bread." he said and held my hand as we walked towards the convenience store.

"isn't that jungkook and tzuyu?" i remained quiet as i picked the bread i wanted to it. "yeah it's them."

"where are they going?"

"busan maybe."

"omo."

i gave him the three packs of bread that i chose. he went to the counter while i sat down on the chairs.

"tzuyu-ssi." i bowed at the two persons who's talking about us.

"ne?"

"where are you guys going?"

"um, busan." i answered. "tzuyu-ssi, you have our support." i bowed at them as i whispered a thank you.

"jagi, kaja." jungkook said as he hold my hand. "jagi?"

"they support us." i whispered. he looked at them and bowed. "kamsahamnida."

the girls smiled at us. we exited the convenience store and waited for our ride.

the train finally arrived. we entered and we immediately found our seats.

as soon as he sat beside me, i leaned my head on his shoulder and held his hand. "sleep, jagi."

"hmm, you should sleep too." i said. he intertwined our fingers and tighten his grip.

"ani, i'm fine. i'll sleep when we get there."

"arasseo." i answered and closed my eyes. "saranghae."

"hm." he kissed my forehead. "nado saranghae."

BTS' Jungkook and TWICE's Tzuyu was seen on ***** station waiting for their ride!

Someone posted a picture of them inside the convenience store and waiting for their ride.

One fan commented on the post that they talked to Tzuyu and Tzuyu said they are going to Busan, which is Jungkook's hometown.

click to read the full article..

omgarmyonces @tzukook
OMG!!! TZUYU IS MEETING HER IN-LAWS!!!

oncearmy @sajinn
TAKE CARE MY LOVES!!

bangtwiceeeee @vsanaa
CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNGKOOK TO POST THEIR PICTURES ON HIS INSTAGRAM!!