Introduction

I am Rhenay Young. The daughter of Fredrick Young,owner of Young textiles.

My mom is South African and my dad is American. He left me and my older brother with my mom when I was 4 years old.

My mom raised my brother and I alone and I will always be grateful.

Now, you know about my past. Let's move on to the present.

Earlier

I let out a long yawn. I felt something wet and soft on my face. I smiled and opened my eyes. I screamed when I came face to face with my dog Mr. Prinx. I just call him prinxy.

"You scared me prinxy."I said while getting up and stretching. I scratched his head and went to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror with a tooth brush in hand .

I looked at my long black hair that was softer than normal because of my American origin.

I brushed my teeth and showered. I came out of the room and put on a tube top with jeans shorts.

The heat was killing me. I got out and met my mom in the kitchen."morning momma" I greeted while opening the fridge for water. She looked up from her cooking and smiled at me.

"Morning my Ray of sunshine." I giggled and looked away. The short form of my name is Ray so she calls me her Ray of sunshine.

It always leaves my head swollen. I opened my mouth to talk but the knock at the door stopped me .

I went to open it and I saw a tall well built white man standing at our door step. He looked at me from head to toe and suddenly mentioned my name."Rhenay". I was surprised because I don't remember him from anywhere.

Although he looks like my brother Travis but....no. what am I thinking.

I opened the door to let him in and my mom came out of the kitchen."Ray get ready for- oh my God WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

My mom screamed. I stood staring at them for awhile in silence when I decided to break it."what is going on momma. And who is he."

That brings us here now.
Present day

"Wait so you're telling me you are my dad who abandoned his family to build his career and you made a deal with my mom to take me away when I turn 18 so you can take care of me." I said while staring at my supposed dad.

"Exactly" was his reply. I stared at him and burst out laughing.

"That's ridiculous. What made you think my mom will leave me with you. She'll keep me right mom"

I turned to see my mother looking away from me. I burst into tears. My mom was giving me away.

"Momma" I whispered in tears.

She looked at me reaching out to me"I'm sorry baby girl"

I flinched away from her touch."y-your giving me away. What did I do. I am sorry okay please don't let me go. Please." I begged in tears.

"Listen it was a deal and she has to keep her part of the deal" my dad said

I looked at him with rage and yelled." You've ruined my life. You come out of nowhere to destroy me."I broke down to whispers.

"You don't love me. I'm just a contract to you."

"No Ray we love -"

"You don't"

I got up and run to my room. I shut the door and broke down. I cried till there were no more tears to cry.

I stayed curled up on the floor whimpering and sniffling.

"I miss you Travis"
Was the last thing I said before darkness engulfed me.

I hope you liked it

Pls vote and comment