⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚅𝚃 𝚙𝚝 𝟷 "

Start from the beginning

Nabi was only a trainee for two years and the bond they both have is just the purest. There are times when both of them could give couple vibes, but have nothing more than just sibling affection for one another. When Nabi is having trouble with anything, she makes sure that S.Coups is the first to know and when she's missing her home, S.Coups makes sure to treat her as if she right at home. When Nabi is sick or isn't feeling like herself, Seungcheol is the first one to the rescue and makes sure she has everything she needs so that she could feel better a lot sooner. Overall, S.Coups is the dad, and Nabi is the child god brought to him and has to protect her at all times.

No one knows Nabi better than Seungcheol and that's a fact. Before she makes a decision or is planning on doing something, S.Coups is the one that helps her out. When Nabi is indecisive he is the one to decide for her because she believes and trusts him with the decisions he makes for her. If Nabi were to choose who she trusts more out of the whole group, it's definitely S.Coups. He was really nice to take care of her when she joined and she's happy to do the same to him as time goes by.

❝ if someone makes her cry one more time, you have a death wish ❞
— S.Coups

✎ᝰ┆CHEOLBI FACTS

┈► S.Coups bought Nabi her first pet for her 20th birthday

┈► When they had debuted, Nabi would always hide behind S.Coups when they went somewhere unfamiliar

┈► Since Nabi is always making dumb decisions, S.Coups is always deciding everything for her or is there to support her after her decision backfires

Coups is always deciding everything for her or is there to support her after her decision backfires

͙♡︎˚ 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 *

↳ ͙♡︎₊˚ 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 *ೃ࿐

˚.| HANA
AKA LIL ANGELS

➵ |  Jeonghan and Nabi joined seventeen at the same back in 2013, making them the fifth lineup of the group. At first, Jeonghan and Nabi were very shy and delicate to each other, in fear that they would cause damage to one another. They are both really soft for each other and do not like it when someone messes with them. When both are paired up together for anything, it's like you're watching two angels from heaven. They are genuinely really delicate people and you would just want to be delicate to them too. They recently had a photoshoot together for a well-known magazine and all of their magazines were sold out by the fans and even locals who found them mesmerizing. They never argue with one another and are always happy when they are together.