Michael Vegh, Your Next

Michael Vegh. How do I even describe this horrible, lying...skunk!? Well, that's a start.

People who don't really know me often describe me as the gorgeous, nice girl MOSTLY everyone loves. Those who are close to me desrcibe me as a loonitic thats ibsessed with revenge.

"Ooh! My thigh is vibrating!" I quickly yanked my phone out of my pocket.

"Yay! Who is it? Matty?" Lor teased while sounding a little excited.

"Don't call him that" I took my phone and left Lor anxiously waiting in my room.

I ran to my backyard where everything is always peaceful.

One new text message. I slowly clicked open.

" Hey Char. wanted to know if you'd wanna hang with me and Michael at the mall tomorrow-

-Matt."

My heart is losing control. I can feel sweat shimmy down my face... but wait. Who's Michael?

"Sure! btw who's Michael?"

SEND I press send and I go back to tell Lor.

"OMG it's soooo a date!!!" Lor is screaming and jumping on my bed yelling this over and over again.

"LAUREN ANNE BELLE! It is just two FRIENDS and some kid I don't know hanging out! That's it nothing more!"

Lor doesn't give up on her ideas unless she's proven wrong. Her looks match her stubborn personality, well , in my opinion. She has chocolate brown hair that falls on her shoulders, skin that's the perfect tan, shimmery green eyes, and she's 5'3. Next month, she turns 16... we'll be the same age.

"NEW TEXT MESSAGE!" She opens the message.

"He's cool. he's my bud. we are all the same age. you might know him. Vegh. heard of it?"

"Dang. He sure likes sentences... anyway. Are you gunna go?"

"Fo sho! want me to ask him if you can come too?" I hope she says yes. I need a friend with me.

"Um....sure. But just telling you ahead of time, if I act like I LIKE LIKE him, trust me I don't." Lor always could convince you that she liked a guy by just talking to him. She has the tendency to just act like a flirty...I don't know, anything that's majorly flirty.

"Ok...but how can you not!? He blows me away with his Chestnut brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and beautiful personality."

"Char, don't get to carried  away." She starts laughing while pulling my phone out and texts back.

"Alright. This is going to be soooo fun. I've always wanted to hang out with you!! I need to tell you that....I have liked you... ohhh and i hope you don't mind that my friend wants to tag along too. Lauren."

"YOU BETTER NOT PRESS SEND. I WILL HURT YOU." I pin her down but she bites my arm and runs into the bathroom with the door locked.

"UHH I HATE YOU LOR!"

"I'm sending it fur shur now that you hate me! IM PRESSING SEND IN 3-"

"NO I LOVE YOU LOR! SO MUCH THE SUN CAN'T HANDLE IT AND NEEDS TO EXPLODE!"

"2-1! SENT. Sorry Char-Char should've never "hated" me"