Just Sex (Dolph x Seth)

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Dolph's POV

"I can't tell him, Drew!" I scream!

"You have to, Dolph, Bobby deserves to know." Drew replies calmly.

"He doesn't need to know, okay?" I chide.

Drew rolls his eyes and walks away. I run to catch up to him and spin him around to face me.

"Why are you leaving?" I ask.

"You're not making any sense, Dolph, you didn't get yourself pregnant." He rolls his eyes.

"Hush, Seth doesn't know!" I say.

"Have you not told any one of your fucking boyfriends?" He asks.

"No, okay, I'm fucking scared. It shouldn't have been me." I mutter.

"You have to tell them. You got yourself here!" He says, walking away and I let him.

I did get myself here.

5 months ago...

"You're making it obvious that you like him." I nudged Seth who was staring directly at Roman.

"Is it that bad?" He whispered, turning to glance at me.

"Very obvious. You shouldn't let him catch you staring or anything." I replied.

"Really, how would you know?" He asked.

"Just like you, I'm hopelessly in love with Bobby, but he isn't into me much." I said, and he giggled.

"We should hang out." He said, sitting next to me at the table.

"Sure, tomorrow." I say, and he smiles.

"Tomorrow." He replied.

The next day

"So you like Bobby?" He asked, stirring the pasta.

"Yes, you're a judge now?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"No, I was just making sure." He laughs, his smile intoxicating.

He sits on the couch, patting his lap for me to sit. I rest my head onto his chest while he puts a random movie to play. I listen to his heartbeat and begin drifting asleep.

"You're really cute." He muttered, kissing my forehead.

My head sprung up, and I blushed furiously, covering my face with my hands. I hit his chest playfully, and he grabbed my hands with his.

I gazed between my hands and his lips before we leaned closer. He tasted of bolognese which is the type of pasta he was preparing. Our tongues moved together in a smooth rhythm, while his hand roamed my body.

"Seth, I-" I mumbled, our lips still close together.

He slipped his hand into my pants, rubbing me through my underwear. I gasped, as a groan escaped my lips.

"I don't think we should," I tried to say, but he muffled my words with his lips, and slipped his hand into my boxers touching my bare member.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, a wicked smirk on his face.

I shook my head, nuzzling it into his neck. I began licking and kissing his neck, jolting my hips against his hand. He suddenly pulled away, and released my hands. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my lips roughly and pressing my back against the chair.

"The pasta!" I yelled, the aroma filling the air.

"Thank you for reminding me." Seth said, rushing into the kitchen, "it's not burnt."