Because I Care

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shinso looked at Sakura. "Aren't you going to sit with your class? They are probably going to think it's weird that you're sitting with a guy from General Studies."

Sakura felt a little annoyed from his stupid sentence. "Shinso, just because we are in different classes, doesn't mean we are enemies," she plainly stated.

Shinso suddenly felt embarrassed. He really was wrong about her. She was so down-to-earth and actually pretty cool.

"And his opponent has done a lot of crazy stuff today! Give it up for Todoroki Shoto!"

Sakura looked down at the stadium and saw Todoroki walking up to the battle square. She noticed how calm and serious he looked. 'I wonder how he's going to fight in this match. He's probably still angry.'

Shinso glanced at Sakura and noticed how intently she was staring at the bi-colored boy. 'Maybe they are close friends?'

"Alright you know the rules! Begin!"

Sero immediately sprung his tape and wrapped it around Todoroki. Then he flung him around the stadium towards the boundary line.

Sakura closely observed Todoroki's expression. 'He's still really calm as he's letting him getting thrown around. What is he planning?'

Then, Sakura felt a chilly wind hit her face. Todoroki sent a out a huge ice barrage that trapped Sero. The ice barrage was so strong that it went up all the up to the top of the stadium. The ice grew towards where Shinso and Sakura were sitting. Shinso jumped up to avoid it, but Sakura just sat there as the ice was just an inch away from her. She didn't even flinch. She tapped on the ice with her finger. 'Yup he's definitely still angry.'

"Sero can you move?" Midnight asked the frozen boy.

"Does it look like I can move?" Sero's teeth were chattering so bad from the ice.

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki moves onto the next round!"

Shinso was shocked from what just happened. "Jesus. Did that guy really had to overkill it like that?" he commented as he rubbed his arms from the cold.

But Sakura just stayed silent. She watched as Todoroki walked up to Sero and started to melt the ice around him. Sakura studied his face. 'At least he kinda feels bad about it.' Then Sakura touched the ice and summoned her fire and started to melt the ice from her position to all the way to the top in a matter of seconds.

Shinso looked down at the stadium as Todoroki started to walk away. "That guy has some serious anger issues."

"He has his reasons," Sakura softly defended the IcyHot boy.

Shinso studied Sakura's face and realized that she looked almost sad? "Are you friends with that guy or something?"

Sakura let out a sad chuckle. "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't call me that. He pretty much doesn't want anything to do with me."

Shinso frowned. What kind of person would not want to be friends with her? I mean even he thought she was okay. "Did you piss him off or something?" Shinso said with joking smile.

Sakura's head dropped stayed quiet for a little while which made Shinso feel a little guilty. 'Shit, that was the wrong thing to say.'

Finally, the raven haired girl spoke. "I wanted to help him about a personal problem he had. But he said he didn't want any help. He just pushes me away every chance he gets," Sakura says as she still kept her gaze at the stadium.