"I'll see you tomorrow," Bakugo said, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, I guess so," (Y/n) replied, looking to the ground.

"Katsuki get inside! The police said you shouldn't be alone!" his mother screamed from inside the house.

"I should go," (Y/n) said as she turned, Bakugo beginning to turn to go inside his house. (Y/n) then quickly turned around and grabbed his arm, kissing him. His hands fell to her waist as time seemed to slow down.

"Katsuki!" his mother yelled again, causing them to break the kiss.

(Y/n) turned and began jogging to her home, waving as she said, "See you in the dorms!"

Bakugo waved back and went inside (surprisingly) smiling, before yelling at his mother again.

As (Y/n) walked to school, she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to live with her classmates

As (Y/n) walked to school, she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to live with her classmates. Sure, she grew close to them, but it'd still be weird knowing that she'd now share her life with all of them.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Uraraka yelled to her, giving her a huge hug. "I'm so glad to see you out and okay!"

"Yeah, me too," she responded, hugging her back. The two continued walking to school and the new dorms. "Although I've got a big scar on my back now from one of the villains."

"Oh my god," Uraraka gasped, covering her mouth. "But you're okay now, right?"

"Yeah, Recovery Girl healed me up after a couple days," she reassured her.

"That's good, how's Bakugo?"

"Oh, he's doing better. We actually talked yesterday about the dorms."

"Wait does this mean you're telling the class about your relationship!?" Uraraka exclaimed, connecting the dots.

"Yep, it was going to get out sooner or later." (Y/n) shrugged as they arrived at the dorms.

"What was going to get out?" Bakugo asked, coming up behind the two.

"You know," (Y/n) said, crossing her arms as she turned towards him.

"Oh. Well I knew that!" he barked back at her, turning away as a blush came over his face.

 Well I knew that!" he barked back at her, turning away as a blush came over his face

Mr. Aizawa got the class's attention soon after they had all arrived.

"Given everything that has happened," he started. "I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together."

"So we all got the go ahead to move on campus," Sero observed as he looked around the surrounding group.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents," Hagakure told them.

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Jiro added.

"It makes sense," Ojiro said, "you got the worst of the gas attacks."

"We're glad to see the teachers got to comeback too," Asui said, looking to them. "I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

"Yeah," Uraraka agreed with a slight nod.

"I was surprised as well," Mr. Aizawa said, agreeing with their statements and comments. "However, the circumstances have changed. Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. But first however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional training licenses you supposed to get at camp."

"Oh yeah, that's what we were there for," Sato remembered.

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind," Hagakure added.

"This is important, listen well," Mr. Aizawa continued seriously. "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules to rescue Bakugo and (L/n) that night."

Mr. Aizawa then paused, seeing the class's reactions. "Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you knew of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this, if it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here. Except Bakugo, (L/n), Jiro, and Hagakure. The five of you who went, of course. But also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them, you betrayed our trust, even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. To regain our confidence, you must obey every rule to the written letter and behave as model students. That's all, now look alive, enjoy your new home."

As (Y/n) noticed Bakugo's glance at Kirishima's sadness, he grabbed Kaminari and pulled him towards the nearby bushes. "Come here."

"Uh, what?" Kaminari questioned, getting pulled behind a bush. Suddenly, a huge electric blast resonated from there.

Kaminari then came out of the bushes acting like an idiot. Sero immediately asking the instant-dummy, "What did Bakugo do to you?"

"Kirishima," Bakugo said, handing him money.

"Woah, did you shake him down for cash?!" Kirishima exclaimed, (Y/n) shaking her head as she knew for a fact that wasn't the case.

"No!" Bakugo held up the money to Kirishima. "This is my money to replace what you spent."

"How'd you know I'd bought night vision goggles?" he questioned, looking from the money back to the blonde. 

"Don't say I never gave you anything," Bakugo said as he handed him the money and walked inside. "I'm not in your debt. Kaminari, show them your dumb side!"

As the class laughed, Kirishima smiled as he looked to the class feeling better. (Y/n) walked up to Kirishima and hugged him, quietly saying, "So this time you don't have to worry about popping my stitches."

She began walking into the dorms after Bakugo when Kirishima announced that the class should go out to dinner that night, and he'd pay. (Y/n) grabbed Bakugo's shoulder once they got inside and kissed his cheek.

"What was that for?" he asked, rubbing his cheek as she pulled away.

"What you did out there for the class and Kirishima," (Y/n) said, gesturing to the laughing class, "that was very nice."