First Kiss Jitters | Tom Holland

Summary: While co-starring on a film with Tom Holland, having never had your first kiss, you become upset when your two characters must kiss. 

---

Being the dedicated actress that you were, when a movie deal came up involving some of the biggest names in film right now, how were you meant to say no?

The plus side of getting to be on a set every day was definitely getting to spend it with your co-star, Tom Holland, who you had a head over heels crush on. The two of you weren't very close despite being with each other every moment of the day. But, your friendship was growing day by day, the more and more you hung out.

Your character in this film was the polar opposite of yourself. Your character, Stacy, was sassy and spunky. She was outgoing and rebellious whereas you were more reserved and shy. Your character was meant to end up with Tom's character, Tyler, in the end.

This would be awesome if you didn't have to kiss him.

It wasn't the actual idea of kissing Tom that had made you nervous. In fact, you would love that. But, you had never been kissed before, and you didn't want your first one to be fake and from a fictional character.

For now, you didn't have to worry. That scene wasn't being shot for weeks.

As time went on, your friendship with Tom grew. He asked you to hang out with him and a couple of the other co-stars for the first time last week. You went to one of their houses and had a game night, and you even got to be partners with Tom for the charades game.

A week later, you found Tom chilling in a break room on facetime. You were about to leave to give him privacy, but he told you to come in. He was facetiming his brother, Harry, and his dog, Tessa. The two of you gushed over Tessa while Harry chatted with you about the film.

Soon after, Tom started to pick you up on the way to set, because "carpooling is good for the environment." Tom was officially your best friend. You hung out with him almost every day and pictures flooded the internet as rumors started to surface about your possible relationship.

As much as you would have loved that, you were only friends.

At last, the day had finally come.

You were jittery and nervous thinking about it. Knowing that this day was coming up this week has made you feel out of tune with your character, Stacy. Something had shut you away from her and people were starting to notice.

Earlier in the week, the director had asked you, "Is everything alright, Y/N? I just feel like you aren't performing as well as you have been."

You only told him that you were fine. How unprofessional would it be if you told him you didn't want to kiss your co-star? You just couldn't do that.

The scene was set up and ready to go with you and Tom both standing on your markers.

"Stacy, why are you being like this?"
"Because, Tyler, you know I can't."
"Stop being so scared of what we have. You can't deny the connection between us."
"It doesn't matter if there's a connection or not. It would never work between us."

Tyler stepped closer to Stacy and grabbed her hands lightly.

"Please. Just give us a shot, Stace."

He began to get closer, eyes set directly on you. He leaned in slowly.

But you couldn't.

You just couldn't do that.

So without any warning, you ran off the set and into a back room, leaving everyone wondering what just happened.

You locked yourself in a dressing room, as tears flew down your cheeks. You cried because you knew you had just embarrassed yourself in front of the director, in front of Tom, in front of everyone.

A few minutes later, you heard a slight knock. You stood up from your position on the ground and opened the door gently. Tom stood on the other side and offered up a small smile.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked gently, walking into the room with you and letting the door shut behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You responded half-heartedly.

He gave you a look that said 'Come on' and replied, "So, what happened back there then?"

He didn't sound accusatory or upset in any way. His eyes showed concerned like he truly wanted to know why you were afraid and sad. So, you took a deep breath and told your best friend of about a month what you were feeling.

"I know it's lame and dumb. But...I've never had my first kiss," You said while Tom nodded, "And I didn't want my first one to be from Tyler to Stacy."

Tom didn't laugh or make fun of you like you expected someone would do. He wore an understanding expression and nodded, reassuring you.

"Y/N, that's not dumb or lame. That makes perfect sense," he tried to comfort you.

"I know, but now I just embarrassed myself and I ruined the scene," you justified, letting out a sigh with your words.

Tom didn't reply right away. He looked down at the ground like was deep in thought. Finally, with his cheeks flushed a light red, and shifting eyes he asked, "What if...what if I kissed you now?"

You snapped your head up to him.

Before you could say anything, he continued, "You know. As Tom to Y/N, not Tyler to Stacy."

You were speechless, and you had no idea what to say. All you managed out was a "But...but."

He continued once again, "Look, I-I really like you, Y/N. And I don't know how you feel about me, but we can discuss that later. For now, though, you deserve to have your first kiss from someone who cares about you, not a fictional character."

Your heart started beating out of your chest as you were still lost for words. Your cheeks were undoubtedly burning a bright crimson red.

Tom stepped closer to you, "Is that okay?"

You nodded, not knowing what to say or how to react. Tom gently wrapped one arm around your waist, pulling you closer, while the other cupped your face. He leaned in ever so slightly and you reciprocated.

The moment your lips touched, sparks flew around you. It wasn't a very long kiss, but it was truly unforgettable like you had always imagined it would be. Your body was filled with a warm light and everything in the world seemed happy and radiant.

When Tom pulled back, he smiled. "I've been waiting a long time to do that."

You giggled, "Me too."

Somehow, his grin grew even bigger and his eyes lit up even more hearing you whisper that to him. He reached down and grabbed your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours.

"Let's go finish that scene, yeah? Afterward, we can go do something together, maybe go out for dinner?" Tom offered.

You almost started freaking out, because Tom just asked you out on a date, but you kept your composure.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome," you said with a smile.

He brought you back to set, where a confused director was waiting furiously for the two of you to return.

"I'm sorry. I'm ready," you told him as you got into your place and he called "action."

And honestly, you thought that scene was your best performance yet.

---

AN: Okay, I lied. I'm going to upload a few imagines every few days! This is my second ever imagine from way back when :')

Let me know what you think! Please vote and comment. And always feel free to request!