"We'll just need to block since our attacks could cause fires, except (L/n)'s, who's hurt," Todoroki told them, trying to create ice to block Moonfish.

"It's okay, I can't go into second form like this," (Y/n) explained as she stood up. "But I can still help."

As Moonfish continued to attack, (Y/n) not able to get a clear shot and Todoroki's ice not able to catch him. The three were sitting ducks--that was until they heard some huge explosions heading their way.

"What the heck is that?" (Y/n) asked as she tried to search for the source of the loud sounds.

"Sense it, (L/n)," Todoroki said, looking between her and the explosions.

(Y/n) tried to sense it but all she could see what a powerful darkness, overwhelming her energy sense. She yelped, falling back--her back wound having shooting pains in response.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked, holding (Y/n) by her shoulders not to hurt her back.

"I don't know, it was too dark and strong," she wheezed, tired from the energy exhaustion.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, give us some light!" Shoji screamed, running with Midoriya on his back.

Suddenly, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow came and instantly destroyed Moonfish. As Dark Shadow was in control, (Y/n) muttered, "Oh my god..." 

"Is that Tokoyami?!" Todoroki asked, seeing the now-huge Dark Shadow going insane.

"Give us some light now! He's out of control!" one of Shoji's arms yelled to them.

Dark Shadow then shattered some of Moonfish's teeth, defeating him easily and instantly. After a minute, the three used their quirks to create some light. Although (Y/n)'s energy was darker, it could still shine bright enough to stop Tokoyami and Dark Shadow.

"That brings up some old memories," she groaned, Bakugo allowing her to use him as a crutch.

"Thanks, you saved me," Tokoyami thanked them as he panted.

"We could barely defend against that guy, him even getting (L/n) in the back," Todoroki said, looking to the defeated Moonfish. "But you beat him instantly."

As Tokoyami apologized to Shoji, Bakugo noticed (Y/n)'s back began to bleed again.

"Here," Todoroki said, ripping up his jacket and handing it to (Y/n), "use this to cover your back."

Bakugo took it and tied it around (Y/n), covering and putting pressure on the scratch.

"Thank you, Todoroki," she thanked him as Bakugo made the final knot, causing her to groan slightly as he finished.

"Okay," Midoriya started, "I don't know if you heard Mandalay but I found out the villains are after Kacchan and (Y/n)."

"Bakugo and (L/n)?" Tokoyami questioned after hearing the information. "Are they trying to kill them? Why?"

"I don't know," Midoriya answered. "But I think we should get to camp, it's the safest place now as long as Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa have regrouped there."

"I understand." Tokoyami nodded. "So the mission is to get Bakugo and (L/n) back to safety, serving as their protectors."

"It's possible the Pussycats are still fighting in the clearing," Midoriya planned.

As Tokoyami and Midoriya strategized, (Y/n) stood on her own, thinking about her second form and if she could enter it in this state.

"Honestly, with a group like this," Midoriya continued, "we could probably even go up against All Might."