I shake my head lifting my eyes to look into his own forcing a smile "It's okay, you didn't know. All is forgiven"

In the distance you can hear the primitive sounds of Lemurs.

"You hear that sound? Those are lemurs, they're primates..they come from Madagascar and sound like people laughing in the distance" i stated looking off into the direction of the sound.

"They freak me out" Dylan stated causing me to laugh loudly before covering my mouth in embarrassment.

"You sound like a Lemur!"

i gasped dramatically faking being offended by his words.

"You take that back!"

"No" He stated giggling.

I began to hit him playfully and he would restrain my arms to stop. While we were fighting we forgot for a second we were on a roof and my foot slipped causing me to grab Dylan arm in fright as i felt my leg dangle off the edge of the roof. It wasn't a large fall that i would die but i would defiantly break a bone.

"Dylan!"

Dylan acted quickly using his strength to pull me back up to our original, with some huffing and puffing he was able to pull me back up.

He pulled me close to him in a tight embrace as i tried to calm my heart rate not only from the shock of almost falling off a roof but being in close proximity to a boy in such a way.

I've hugged people before but for some reason when Dylan hugs me i feel this strange sensation and emotion arise like i didn't want it to end.

Unfortunately i knew the moment had to come to an end when i felt Dylan pull away. Our faces were still very close as i could feel his breath on my face.

"Thank you" I whispered briefly looking down at his lips.

"You're....welcome" He gulped nervously.

Deciding to take a risk i leaned in to see if he would back away which he didn't. I slowly planted a kiss on his lips, however pulled away quickly when he didn't kiss back.

Did i read the situation wrong, am i a bad kisser...does he not like me in that way?

He seemed to be frozen

"What's wrong?" i asked softly rubbing my hands over my arms as the air was becoming chilly.

He seemed to snap out of it before replying "What did you do that for?!" he sounded shocked and angry.

"I just-" i couldn't speak too embarrassed to even form a sentence without my voice wavering.

I felt humiliated...

Tears filled my eyes as i stood up abruptly "I have to go..."

As quick as i possibly could go on a rooftop, i climbed down safely and basically ran as fast as i could back home. Not bothering to listen to my name being shouted by Dylan.

Once i made it home i slammed the door behind me throwing myself against it sobbing uncontrollably.

"Why did in do that?! Why do i have to ruin everything!" I said to myself wiping the tears from my eyes as the stuck to my cheeks.

"Dad what do i do?" i asked running my hands through my hair probably making it look like i'd run through a hedge backwards.

Just calm down Evelyn, don't get this worked up over a boy.. there's plenty more out there!

But they're not Dylan. Yeah Dylan can be a pain sometimes and acts out on impulse but hes just hurting, he doesn't have anyone to talk to.

Hes going through a rough time and hasn't healed yet. A girlfriend or even an interest in a girl is the last thing on his mind.

I just wish i could blame him but i cant. If he doesn't like me like that then theirs nothing i can do. I just have to move on and pretend like the kiss never happened, God why couldn't i have just picked another boy to catch feelings for...why did it have to be the Boss' son!

Wait-

Feelings?

Duh Evelyn if you didn't have feelings you wouldn't have kissed him!

Why am i stupid?

Pulling myself off the floor i quickly got a shower to get rid of all the stress, changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

A/N- NOT MY BEST CHAPTER, IT'S SAD TO ADMIT BUT IM SLOWLY LOOSING INTEREST IN THIS BOOK....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED I'LL KEEP WRITING BUT I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO A SEQUAL TO MY SPIDER-MAN BOOK FOR FAR FROM HOME. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE?
THANKS X