The dark realm

Kathryn POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming. That screaming sounded familiar I just couldn't put my finger on what or who it was. I looked around and i realized that I was in a cell it was so dark I couldn't see anything but I assumed there were chains on me considering the cold metallic feeling on my wrists and ankles. I was trying to find a way out of my shackles when a giant screeching noise was made and my cell door opened up at the door were two pure black dracaena usually I could take them down no problem but something told me that I didn't want to mess with these ones. They slithered over too me and undid my chains, when they did I considered making a break for it and trying to find the others but I thought better of it. The guards roughly grabbed my arms and shoved me down a hallway it was pitch black but I could see a giant door standing in front of me it opened up and it sort of called me to it I took a step towards it then another eventually I was just passed the doors the slammed shut with a loud bang suddenly a voice sounded from a far corner of the room "I have brought you here today s and have to torture you Kathryn I know you are on a quest and I know you guys will lose one of the quest members in here. I have decided to let that pathetic chaos squad come and try to save you." About five seconds after that I blacked out from pain.
Christopher POV
Hello I am Christopher I am the third in command of the chaos army behind Omega(percy) and Skull(nico) I am a child of Zeus and have been blessed by chaos I used to be in first command until the heir the throne omega came back omega is chaos's lost son I just took over until he came back nico was in the army for a while too. Anyways right know we are headed to the dark realm to save some Greek half bloods from chaos's evil twin. It is time to enter the dark realm I rubbed the red ruby ring on my left hand and it turned into a pure red sword although it wasn't really a sword it was made of pure red energy. There were only three people in the Olympian squad of the chaos army that was me omega and skull we entered in a v formation as soon as we entered we could here the tormented screams of the half bloods being tortured great I thought this is going to be another long night.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 Danny POV 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The first thing that went through my mind when I woke up was pain that was all I could fell on my wrists and on my ankles my head was hurting and I had a pretty large bump also the chains that were on me was burning that was the what was causing the pain I thought to myself.

I was in and out of consciousness as the chains grew hot and cold finally the chains cooled and didn't heat again. I felt myself being released from the shackles and I looked up to see a hooded figure I figured he was here to help torture me but he shoved a square pancake in my mouth and forced me to chew I ate it and I was reminded of the brownies my mom would cook whenever I was sad. I immediately got a feeling that this person was friendly I managed to croak " who are you" he just shook his head and said "you already no me I am just not ready to reveal myself yet." I nodded my head to show I understood he picked me up and I blacked out. Although I did know one thing that omega was Percy Jackson.

Yay cliffe who doesn't love a good cliffe