As the girls were in the locker room changing out of their suits, (Y/n) was tapped on the shoulder by Uraraka. "So... anything happen during the internship with Bakugo?"

"What...? No..." (Y/n) blushed, taking off her boots.

"Something did happen!" Uraraka exclaimed. "What was it?"

Suddenly, they heard some whispering near a hole in the wall. "Hey, (L/n)," Jiro called to her, motioning her to come to the hole. "I'm hearing something, can you try to see something?" 

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked, touching the wall Jiro's earphone jack was in.

"Yeah, Mineta that pervert is planning something."

"Gotcha." She nodded, using her quirk to see better through the hole, but blocking off most of her vision. "Mineta!" she screamed seeing what he was about to do.

"Ah, what the--!?" Mineta yelled, hearing her voice.

"(Y/n)? What're you--" Bakugo asked, seeing a slight blue tint in the hole. "You can see Mineta doing this?"

"Yeah! I'm blocking off my vision so I can only see him and the hole!" she yelled in response. "Knock it off or I'll have to zap you through the hole, and you don't want that!"

 "Knock it off or I'll have to zap you through the hole, and you don't want that!"

The day ended soon after that. Bakugo and (Y/n) had met up at the front door to walk together.

"Why does Mineta have to be such a pervert?" she asked him, sighing.

"No idea." Bakugo sighed as well, shaking his head. "Could you really only see him?"

"Yeah, I'm not a pervert like Mineta." She shrugged, looking up at him.

The next day, while talking about summer break, Mr

The next day, while talking about summer break, Mr. Aizawa told the class that they'd be training while camping in the woods. "However, those who don't pass before the semester is over will be going to summer school instead," Mr. Aizawa informed the class.

"Everyone do your best!" Kirishima told the class.

"This is so stupid," Bakugo muttered.

"Aw come on, Katsuki," (Y/n) said, lightly tapping his chair. "It'll be fun!"