"If I did it, you have to, too!" Bakugo grunted, looking flustered over his new style.

She nodded, taking off her goggles and letting down her hair. Best Jeanist complimented her,  "Very nice. You have lovely (h/l) (h/c) hair, (L/n)."

"Thank you, sir," she replied as she sat down.

Best Jeanist then began to comb through her hair, detangling it and beginning to pull it up, noticing a slight scar in her scalp.

"What's this scar from, (L/n)?" he asked as he began to pull her hair half-up and half-down, braiding the half-up part into a bun.

"That's from the USJ attack when I was thrown across the room trying to protect..." she began to explain, her voice dying off at the end.

"Who were you protecting, (L/n)?"

"...Katsuki."

"You care for him, huh? I don't know how but that's interesting," Best Jeanist said, finishing up her hair.

"Another great style, Best Jeanist!" the sidekicks said once again, eerily in sync.

As (Y/n) got up, she noticed Bakugo staring at her. But... differently this time, like he was in awe.

"What?" she asked him.

"Oh, nothing, idiot," he replied, scratching his neck.

Afterward, (Y/n) and Bakugo were given jeans to wear. (Y/n)'s were jean shorts to stay true to her style, which she looked good in. Bakugo wore long jeans, which he didn't look bad in. But she just couldn't get over his hair.

Before going to Best Jeanist, while waiting for Bakugo to finish changing, (Y/n) pulled out her phone, looking at the photo and sending it to Kirishima, who's number she had gotten before the sports festival while they were training. She was giggling as she sent it, but was shocked when she felt a hand on her shoulder suddenly.

"What's so funny?" Bakugo asked her, seeing the photo on her phone. "How did you--"

"Sorry," she cheekily replied, putting her phone away. "Kirishima hasn't responded to the look yet, but I'll let you know what he says."

"You sent it to stupid hair?!" he yelled, reaching for the pocket her phone was in. "Give me that!"

"No!" she laughed trying to block him.

Suddenly, Bakugo had grabbed (Y/n)'s left wrist with his right hand and she had his left wrist with her right hand. They were closer than they thought they were and the two began to blush.

"Come on, you two," one of the sidekicks said as he walked up to them. "You can be lovey later, we have work to do."

Later that night, (Y/n) was preparing for bed as it was an early night, and as she was brushing her teeth, she got a notification on her phone

Later that night, (Y/n) was preparing for bed as it was an early night, and as she was brushing her teeth, she got a notification on her phone. She picked up from the side of the sink and saw it was a text from Midoriya, but it was just a location in Hosu City. She finished brushing her teeth and walked into the shared room, seeing Bakugo trying to fix his hair.

"Did you get a text from Izuku?" she asked, putting down her small bag and sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, Deku just sent a location," Bakugo replied, not looking to her as he tried to fix his hair.

"I wonder what's wrong," she questioned, scratching her chin.

"I didn't know the USJ attack left a scar," Bakugo said, giving up on his hair for the night and changing the subject.

"Yeah, well it's no big deal." She shrugged laying back on her bed, feeling where the scar was.

"You got it because of me," Bakugo sighed, turning to her.

"What?"

"You were protecting me, and you got hurt, leaving a scar... I'm sorry..."

(Y/n) stared at him for a moment, processing what he had just told her. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because I couldn't move out of the way fast enough," Bakugo confessed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's so stupid."

"Katsuki," (Y/n) started, sitting up on her bed and on the side to face him, "I did it because I knew that you would be okay, but I couldn't bear the thought of the 'what if he didn't move' theory. I would do it again if I had to."

"Thank you, (Y/n)," Bakugo told her, blushing slightly.

(Y/n) returned the blush, the moment quickly getting ruined as she started to laugh. "I'm sorry but," she giggled. "It's very hard to take you seriously with that hair."

"Ugh! I can't get it to normal!" he groaned, pulling at some of the ends.

"Here, let me try." She got up and walked over to him. She ran her hands through his hair, roughing it up bit and getting it back to normal. "Done."

As she turned to go back to her bed, Bakugo grabbed her wrist gently and stood up, looking down at her.

"What?" she asked, blushing slightly.

The two started to get closer, (Y/n) leaning into him, when suddenly, "Hey! Light's out!"

"Well then..." She sighed, turning around as he let go of her wrist.

"Dammit," Bakugo muttered, sitting back down on his bed. "Goodnight I guess."

"Yeah, goodnight," (Y/n) replied, laying under the sheets as she stared at the wall next to her.

(A/n): I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to continue this book and getting to 30 chapters! Thank you for sticking through all the changes!