‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ʏᴜᴛᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
I wake up to my overly loud alarm clock blasting the lyrics to Love Shot. I ignore it and try to go back to sleep. I would turn it off, but I purposely put my phone far away from my bed so I would have to get up. But I just couldn't put my finger on the reason why...
"YUTA GET UP!"
I heard as Haechan jumped on top of me, shaking me so hard that I almost had a heart attack.
"Haechan! STOP!"
I yelled in his face, burying myself back underneath the warmth of the covers.
"But today's the day!"
I immediately perked out from under the covers, and I tried to run out of bed but failed and tripped due to all the blankets that were tangled around my ankles.
"GHAAAA! HAECHAN-AH HELP ME!"
I yelled, being a bit too eager to go downstairs and wake the others. He just looked back at me smirking before walking away.
"SOME HELP YOU ARE!"
I yelled back at him.

You see, today was a big day for me and my friends. Correction, my best friends. I live in an apartment with my best friends Johnny, Mark, and Haechan. We've been knowing each other since elementary school, and we've really never been separated before. We decided to all share an apartment because of how close we all are to each other, and also to have help with the rent. We aren't poor or anything, but we don't exactly have enough to buy or do just anything. It has been our wish to one day get out of Seoul and go on a nice vacation together somewhere. And today was the day that that was going to happen.

I hurriedly untangled myself out of the blankets and sprinted down the stairs of our apartment, almost tripping. Again.
"WHO'S READY TO GO TO SINGAPORE!"
I shouted as my voice echoed throughout the house.
"Heck YES I'm ready!"
Mark said back as he walked in the room already dressed. We then did our little handshake.
"Mark, why are you already dressed? We don't have to leave for 4 hours, and you told me you already packed last night" I asked him giggling.
"NOTHING'S too early when it comes to Singapore!"
He said, emphasizing the word "nothing".
I chuckled and went off to get dressed myself. I'm such a hypocrite.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

4 Hours Later

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
"HURRY UP JOHNNY WE'RE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT!"
Haechan's voice boomed through the apartment through the front door.
"I'M COMING I'M COMING! GEEZ, CAN I NOT HAVE A MINUTE TO GO PEE?"
Johnny asked running through the apartment with his suitcase.
"No."