The aftermath

JJ's POV
Pope and I had just left his house and we're rushing to the party to meet kie. When we got there we parked next to kie's car. I jumped out the car and grabbed three beers and I handed one to pope and took a sip of mine. "Hey uh jj where's kie?" I glanced up and scanned everyone I could see I started to get worried not seeing her anywhere. I set kie's beer down and walked up to Kelce. "Hey country club where's kie?" Kelce laughed "I don't know what your talking about man" Jj grabbed him by the shirt. "where is she" "Chill dude, Rafe chased her ass all the way down the beach she's long gone." "Fuck," jj cursed. "Which way?"pope asked. "Uh that way near that old abandoned dock." "Come on pope." Jj took off running and didn't stop till he, finally, was approaching the dock. It had gotten dark but he could make out two figures. They ran closer to check if it was kie. When jj got there he was horrified at what he was seeing Rafe was forcing himself on top of an unconscious kie, her face was bleeding from where he must of punched her. All he saw after that was red, he ran over to them and pulled Rafe off of her and started beating the shit out of Rafe. Nobody EVER puts a finger on her. "You bastard" "country club, power puff piece of SHIT" He kept hitting him until his knuckles were bloody. Pope starting screaming at me to stop but I couldn't. "YOUR GONNA KILL HIM" "GOOD" Pope dragged me off him. He was almost unconscious at this point. "don't. you. ever. come. near. her." Pope and I were both crying and he just embraced me into a hug. I turned around to see kie and she was still unconscious the right side of her face cut from that punch where I could already see it started to bruise. "Come on jj let's take her home." I just nodded unable to speak with a huge lump in my throat I scooped her up and carried her to to car. Pope drove. I stayed with kie, we didn't speak the entire time, there was nothing to say. I think we both knew what the other was thinking.