Vampire Love

Damon's P.O.V.

I stared out my window, watching a truck pull up to the neighbors house. A man and a woman, my new neighbors, came out of car and began unpacking their stuff. From what I could see, they had alot of furniture. The woman walked over to her front door and leaned in. I could hear her yell something but I couldn't quite make it out. It sounded like she said a name.

Just moments later a girl came out of the car. Oh, they have a daughter. She was wearing a black hoodie, covering her face, along with a gray dress and high-top converse. She didn't look to happy to be here. She grabbed a small box from the truck and vanished into the house. I watched as her parents continued unpacking the rest of their things. They soon finished and went into their house. " Nosy are we?" I sighed. My  mother was standing behind me. " It's rude to enter someone's room without knocking first mother besides I wasn't watching them" I said being sarcastic.

" Sure you weren't. I'm thinking of inviting them for dinner." " You shouldn't do that mother dearest it would only give a bigger risk to us being discovered." I snapped at her. " Would you relax Damon.A simple dinner won't hurt anything. I saw they have a daughter, around your age too." " Your point. I have no intent on socializing with humans. They are food nothing more. I stated straightly.

" I have no clue on why you insist on being so cold." My mother sighed. Very well, you are coming to dinner and you better be polite." she said giving me a warning look which i simply ignored. With that she left and I returned to looking outside my window. I noticed the light in the room across from mine was on.

There she was, looking out of her window. She looked thoughtfully into the tree in between our houses. I watched as she eyed the tree, a smile appearing on her face. Her smile now it lit up her face making her even more beautiful. I quickly shoved the thought from my mind. She's human, she's a play toy for beings like me. I grinned to myself, imaging what her blood would taste like. She yawned and stretched her arms. And just as she finished her eyes locked on mine.

I was frozen. She had big beautiful brown eyes. She looked at me shocked. She began to blush and she looked away. I kept a straight face. She looked back up at me then I closed my curtain. What is wrong with me? I was feeling weird. Different. I sighed and laid on my bed. Waiting for dinner with dread.

Chelisa P.O.V.

The tree next to my house was beautiful. It was tall and and there were alot of twisting branches. I could only dream of climbing it and exploring it's wonders. My mom would kill me if she saw me doing that. I was tried after a long day of driving unpacking loads of furniture. I yawned and stretched my arms. I needed sleep and soon. I finished stretching and my eyes fell over to the house next to mine.

Looking out his window straight at me was a boy. He was looking right at me. And he just saw me yawn. I blushed a little, embarrassed. I looked away from his icy blue eyes. He was very handsome. Jet black hair, icy blue eyes and a strong face. I looked back up to see him closing his curtain. I was a bit disappointed. I sighed and went over to my unpacked box on my bed. It was full of my most important things I owned. I took them out and spreed them throughout my room.

I had just finished when a knock came at my door.' Come in," and my mom walked in. " Our neighbors have invited us to dinner so get ready." She left and I groaned. Our first night here and we couldn't have it in peace?"

So what did you guys think of my new story? Did you like it? Was it good/bad? Commit and let me know.