Chapter 3

Chelisa P.O.V.

Thus guy is so rude! He didn't even put away the dishes when his mom told him to. I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I followed him down the hallway to his room, which I was not excited to see, and entered it when he opened the door. My first thought was: This room is so..bland. Yeah, bland. The only furniture in his room was a bed, a desk, a dresser and a T.V. The walls were fade blue, matching the dark blue blankets on his bed. He walked past and laid down on his bed. He walked past and laid down on his bed. He rested his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

" Make yourself at home." was all he said. I rolled my eyes and sat down at his desk. After a few minutes of dead silence, I got up and went to the window. I unlocked it and pushed it open. Damon sat up and looked at me. " What are you doing?" I put one leg out the window and on to the branch. " I'm going home." I got half my body through and I sat on the sill. " Why don't you use the front door?? I sighed. He asks way too many questions. " I'm not using the front door because if my parents see me leave, they'll ground me for being rude." I stood up slowly and put one foot on the branch. It seemed like it could hold me.

Cautiously, I walked forward. I made it to the truck of the tree. " Okay! I'm sorry for not talking. Come back before you break your neck." I turned around. " Thanks for the apology but I'm still going home. Well, maybe I'll hang around up here. This tree is pretty cool. Have you climbed it? I asked looking up at the tree branches above me. " No I'm not stupid. What's do great about climbing a tree?" " It's not climbing the tree that's cool, it's seeing the world from a different point of view that's cool. I bet you can see the entire neighborhood from up there." I looked for a higher branch and pulled myself up it.

I was at least thirty feet up. As I got up the branch, my foot slipped from under me. Luckily, caught myself before I could fall I began giggling at how clumsy I was. " Are you laughing? You nearly died!" called Damon. He was climbing out his window now. " Oh, so know you wanna come up?" I said giggling and sitting on the branch I was on. He looked up at me from the first branch at his window/. " Come down, now." He said sternly. I stuck my tongue at him. " If I don't?' I teased. He started climbing the tree.

I jumped up and went higher, laughing the entire way. " This is not funny! Stop climbing, you're going to get hurt!" I ignored him. I made it to the middle of the tree and stopped. By now, I was out of breath and ready to give up. Damon caught up to me. He stood on the branch just below mine, looking up at me with is striking blue eyes.

Damon P.O.V.

When she slipped on that branch, I was scared. I don't. I don't know why but I wanted to keep her from getting hurt. I told her to come down but she only went higher causing me to go after her. She finally stopped climbing and I made my way up to where she was sitting. She looked down at me, her brown eyes full of joy and happiness. A strange feeling took over me and I had the urge to touch her and be close to her. I ignored it and looked away.

When I looked back up she was gazing out over the view. She was right, you could see the neighborhood. Houses stretched on for a few streets then it turned to woods. The moonlight made it look even better. She yawed and blushed again. " Why do you keep doing that?" I asked by these weird feelings." What? Yawning?" she started to climb down and I went with her. We made it to the bottom branch, the one leveled to our windows.

" No that. You keep...blushing." she blushed again and turned away. " I'm not!" she cried defensively. I chuckled and headed back to my window. She went to hers and opened it. I watched as she climbed in, not to gracefully, then went into mine. She waved from her window and closed it. This girl is driving me crazy.

Later that night I got a text. I picked up my phone and saw it was Christina, a girl from a different school. I grinned as I read her text.

Christina: What are you doing tonight?

Me: Coming over to your place,cool ?

Christina: Yeah, c u in a few ;D

Finally, I can get some real food.