She looked over to the stadium and nodded. "I'm really nervous too," she looked a little scared.

"Yeah? Who are you going against in the first round?" I asked as I pulled out my water bottle and started drinking.

"Um Ochaco is going against Bakugo.." Iida answered.

I choked on my water. 'She's going against Katsuki?? On the first round?' I looked over and saw Ochaco trembling with fear and she closed her fists so tight, that her knuckles were white.

I looked over to where Katsuki was sitting. He was slouching on his chair and looked bored as ever. But I knew he was focusing on his match. He really was intimidating. 'Katsuki isn't going to go easy on her just because she's a girl.' I gulped nervously.

I put a hand on Ochaco's shoulder, trying to calm her nerves. "Hey, you got this. Just because he's scarier than most, doesn't mean he's invincible. He's just like every other student...... but with much anger problems," I frowned at the last part.

Ochaco's face then turned white. 'Shit, I just made things worse, didn't I?'

"Uraraka! She's going to be sick! I'll go get a bucket!" But before I could tell Iida to calm down too, he already left.

I handed Ochaco my water. "Here, drink this. It'll help," she smiled at me gratefully before she started to drink.

"Okay, Ochaco. The thing with Kats- Bakugo is that he attacks with a lot of power." I explained as my nervous friend nodded. "But his attacks are only powerful when it's close-to-close combat. If you can keep your distance and dodge his attacks, there will be a opening in his defense. And that's when you go for your attack," I smirked at her.

She closed her eyes as she processed the information I gave her. Then she nodded and raised her fist, a fierce expression now on her face. "Thanks Sakura. That helped me a lot. I want to give it my all against him. I'm not backing down without giving him a good fight!"

I smiled at my adorable friend. "Atta girl, go show him who's boss," I nudged her with my shoulder.

"Are you going to go see Izuku before his match? He's going first and he seemed really nervous," Ochaco said.

I frowned as I remembered who he was going against. He was going against that Shinso kid. I nodded and got up from my seat. "Yeah. I'm going to go find him right now. I'll see you in a bit!" I waved as I started running down the stairs.

I can only imagine what Izuku was feeling right now. He was probably freaking out about who he was going against. Especially after what Ojiro said about him not remembering a single things during the the second round.

I walked down the dark corridors to find the waiting room for the players. I was about to turn a corner until I bumped into someone.

"Oof. Sorry about that," I looked up to see who I ran into and saw a certain red-white hair boy.

"It's fine," he bluntly states as he turns to leave.

"Wait Todoroki," my mouth automatically said.

To my surprise, he actually stopped. "What, Sakura?" he looked annoyed. 'Okaay.'

I stared at his pretty eyes. He was trying to glare at me but it was faltering. "I wanted to talk to you about what happened at the Cavalry Battle. When you used your fire," I softly said.

"What about it," he hissed.

"I've never seen you use it ever until that one time. Why don't you use it?" I slightly tilted my head.