two [shuhua pov]

oh my god. when i came back to my dorm i was soaking wet. why does it always rain when i go out? anyway, i was super embarrassed. who says just "sorry" and runs off like a freaking chicken!

and did i really, out of all people have to bump into that seo soojin, the scariest bitch on campus. oh - who also hates my ass because i'm gay.

i told my dorm mates aka my best friend miyeon and minnie about it and i swear.. they couldn't stop clowning me. "i swear shuhua. you have like the worst luck-" minnie said, laughing with miyeon.

"i know no need to rub it in for frick sake" i sighed and rested my arms on the table. "i hope i never see her again." i continued. miyeon just laughed at my delusional thinking. "you're seeing her tomorrow, shu. you have like three classes with her."

i sighed. "agghh don't remind me" i said and pretended to cry. we all had a good laugh and chat after that and then decided to go to bed. i couldn't sleep because thoughts were running through my head.

"what if she thinks i fell in love with her or something?" i said to myself in disbelief, lying on my bed hopelessly. "i need to sleep." i looked at the time that showed 1:30am in the morning. "i'll try.. i guess."