Chapter 6: Dreams

WARNING! NOT EDITED!

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
-Harriet Tubman.

I'm here in the living room checking all the updates in this month in my laptop. Sad to say, it was all cancelled because of the pandemic virus spreading all over the world.

Earth is taking a rest. Earth is healing.

Bella Partini chatted me a while ago about the activities and he's dissappointed. He wanted me to meet his son.

I couldn't believe that he has a son and he shows me some pictures. I smiled, he's cute and he's two years younger than me. I know this trick he wants me to date his son.

I browse my newsfeed using my private account. I follow also some fashion icons and famous celebrities. I tap the notifications and saw Hersey tagged me yesterday with the models and I was in the middle. This picture was taken last runway fashion show.

Hersey Winter's caption:
"Stay safe everyone especially to our gorgeous director, Ms. Keiftey."

I read some comments. Mostly of them couldn't believe I'm the director because we have the same height but some of them believe that I'm a director because my outfit is different from them.

I wore a dark brown capelet and a knee high boots with a bun plait hairstyle. Some of the top influencers and models also commented the picture.

"You should sleep its almost eleven pm." lumingon ako sa nagsalita. He's wearing a white sweater and a pajama.

"Mind your own business." sagot ko pabalik at tumingin sa laptop.

"Tsk. Hardheaded." sabi niya at dumaan sa gilid ko patungo sa hagdan.

It's been fourteen days since nakalabas na ako sa laboratory at negatibo ang resulta sa akin.

I'm so thankful to the news at maraming nangyari sa nagdaang araw. He knows me that I'm a director of fashion company.

He's two years older than. He's half korean and half spanish but I can't see his features in korean except to his hair that is messy, a korean style and its suit him very well.

He follow me all my social media accounts, maybe he's curious about the fashion industry. He couldn't believe that I build an empire in the age of eighteen.

I couldn't believe also that his a doctor before. He quit. I don't know his reason but his a businessman now, a chairmain perhaps to an exclusive famous hotels in Spain, Japan and Switzerland.

My dream places.

I don't have a choice, so I stay here hanggang mawala ang virus. I don't know how many months or years this virus will be fully gone. After he's weird talk, I don't know kailan iyon nangyari but bigla nalang siya naging cold. He's really weird.

"Forget it. I'm just stress."

He left me speechless. I got confused. I'm confused to myself kung bakit hindi ako makasagot sa sinabi niya. Suddenly my phone rang.

Alexis is calling......

Alexis? Its been six years he didn't call me nor text me. Alexis was the one who taught me a lot about fashion.

I thought my sense is ugly but he said it was special so he decided to trained me. We met six years ago before I depart in Philippines.

He was not my classmate but he's my friend. He's a half french and half filipino. He's a singer in Homé Camp. He's handsome and the campus idol of Homé Camp that's why, their are many girls who didn't like me not that I'm the top one of photography category because Alexis is my friend.