Does he want to kill me?

Hey guys thank you ❤️ for all the love u guys are giving me always continue it ..kyunki me pyaar ki bhukhi hoon😂😂😂😂 and also give me some suggestions for the book Shukla's.
.
.
.
Let's go back to the story
.
.
Siddharth runs into the games room and finds Asim  on the floor and he has a bullet in his chest..
Siddharth: asim please get up .. please just get up asim!!
Clegg pov..
I have known Siddharth for years now I have never seen him cry ...but he is crying now obviously because his little brother whom he loved the most was dead ...whoever did this better be careful because once Siddharth catches u ...u will plead for forgiveness but u won't get it ...coz Siddharth shows no mercy...
Pov ended..
.
.
Siddharth screams and gets frustrated at the top of his voice...
.
.
Meanwhile...
Clegg: Shenaaz it's me come up ...
Sana: oh my god thank gid it's you I was soo scared...
Shenaaz noticed his sad face and understood ..
Sana: is it Siddharth she asked scared..
Clegg:no it's asim...
Sana: what ! She started crying why asim ..oh no not poor sweet little asim...
.

.

.
A few days later..
Sana pov
I haven't seen Siddharth since then ...it's scary ...I went to Siddharth room but found Clegg guarding and I asked if I could meet him but he siad no ...but I forced him to let me and after much coaxing he did...
I entered in his room and saw him on the bed sitting and weeping silently..
Sid asked me what was I doing there...I just went and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back ..I knew he was vulnerable but I just felt he needed me ..I couldn't see him like this ...this Siddharth wasn't the akdu annoying Siddharth ..I need that Siddharth a lot...my heart broke every time I saw tear slide down from his eyes ...she so didn't wnat to see him upset ..
.
.
.
.
I kissed him deeply he was taken aback but he responded equally... I am always there for u I assured and left ..I hope I made him feel better...
I hope he didn't take it in a negative way ..it was just to make him not feel lonely ..😔🤗
I got dressed and we reached the funeral everyone was crying ..I could hear Siddharth promising front of asim's tomb that he would take revenge of every single one of them...I could see he was broken...I was crying but I just went and hugged him.. evryone wer shocked and though he would push me away but he hugged me with great intensity...
Pov ended..
.
.
.
A week later..
At the warehouse...
Clegg: ik who it was ...
Sid: tell me quickly..
C: it was green skulls ...it was vinny who shot asim but I am scared as they have gone underground..
Sid: so find them.. start finding their family and I am going to kill one by one..
Sana: Siddharth no u told u dint kill innocent people u promised!!
Sid: An Eye For An Eye!
.
.
.
A few days later
At the games room...
Sid: find them  as quickly as possible..
Sana: sid are u really gonno kill innocent people?
Sid: get ut over Shenaaz ...u have to deal with it ..aur u can move ...
Sana: but as if his wife knew what he was doing..
Sid: obviously yes ...u are not married to me and u still know what I am upto..
Sana: oh Immy god ur such a mur..
He came closer to her and she could hear him breath...
Sid: a what Shenaaz?
Sana: a fucking murder...
He laughed putting his head back...
Sid: so did u remember  I was a murder when u slept with me he said
I was soo helpless I didn't know what answer to give him...he came more closer and before I could reply he kissed me ..I can't believe I was kissing him the man who just announced himself as a murderer without any guilt or hesitation...but I was craving for him...that kiss just deepened and there was no way now to stop ..
.
.
.
Few moments later
When I was getting dressed where could sense he was staring at me strangely ..oh god this man's gaze can make  an iceberg melt...
He came towards me and kissed me on the forehead and walked away...
.
.
.
In the car..
Sana: are h going to kill vinnys wife?
Sid: looked away..
Sana: are u going to answer me?
Sid: no!
So Siddharth and his men were going to attack the enemy and also take revenge ..and thye werent going to be home ..they will stay overnight and the girls were given work of shipments ..
.
.
.
At the warehouse..
Shef: guys we need ti start with our work ..the guys aren't going to be there the whole day..
Sana: yea..
Aarthi: oh Siddharth pet...u think he really likes u just remove that bullshit from ur head...why do u think he sent u to vinny  because he didn't care of u die or live ...he couldn't put my life at danger and she laughed and walked off ...
Sana: does Siddharth whant to kill me? She thought...
.
.
Let's see what's going to happen now!
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for ❤️