It was a Mistake Or Was It?

Hey guys ! I hope you are loving the book❤️ please show some love and FOLLOW and vote for me!!
.
.
.
The next morning
.
.
Siddharth pov..
I woke up first and I saw her next to me and I remembered everything ..shut last night shouldn't have happened...bit it felt so right...she is soo beautiful ...and I just couldn't stop myself ...but things got a lot complicated then before omg ...
Pov ended ...
.
.
.
Few hours later...
Shenaaz pov ...
I got up and couldn't find him next to me ....omg last night was amazing ...he was too good ...omg stop blushing Shenaaz ...I think it's time ti get up ...I got changed into tight jeans and a backless top ..with a cute pony tail...
I went upto to the kitchen finding hom there...
Pov ended
Sana: morning!
Sid: morning he said awkwardly ...
Sana went upto him and kissed him ...Shenaaz stop Siddharth exclaimed!
.
.
.
Sana: what's wrong...
Sid: last night shouldn't have happened it was a mistake ..
Sana was shocked she didn't expect it ..she didn't know that he thought it was a mistake ..she got angry ..
.
.
Sana: then why didn't u think of it last night ...she screamed at him angrily..
Sid: I take full responsibility of it ...as a leader I shouldn't be with my members...he said rudely..
Sana: so u just sleep with women and leave them such a jerk ..she yelled feeling devastated...
Sid smirked and walked off...
Sana thought I thought he liked me!
Screw u asshole ...
Sid: I heard that but I  will let that go coz u are upset but next time u won't be so lucky honey!
.
.
.
A few days later...
Sana's pov
I have barely seen Siddharth in a few days ...he just comes cleans my wounds and goes back ...I think he is avoiding me ..oh god what a mess ...I think I will go to the warehouse and see what's happening...i can't drive so I will call for a cab ..I get ready and go to the warehouse..
Pov ended...
.
.
.
.
At the warehouse ...
Sana: thanks for letting me in..
Vikas : that's ok...
Sana: have u seen Siddharth lately? Where is he now ..
V: his car is here so he must be Around..
Meanwhile, in the control room..
Siddharth pov..
What is Shenaaz doing here ..I need to go and check let me first do something of the pictures Dillon had ..I will keep it here coz no one can come here except me!
.....
.
.
.
Sana: so ssup with u?
K : I am married and I have two kids..
Sana: oh I never thought ur the settling down types... Does Siddharth want to have wife and kids..
Kushal laughed..: Siddharth barely would see a woman twice ...
Sana : oh he is that kind..
What are u doing here ? Came a voice ..and she turned around and it was Siddharth!

.
.
Sana: I don't need anyone's permission to be here..
K: and that's my cue to leave ..and he went away..
Sana: do u not want me here Siddharth?
Sid: why did u get that idea
Sana: coz ever since u slept with me u can't stand me she shouted...
Sid: keep ur damn voice down Shenaaz...
Sana: just shut up u creep and she went away!
.
.
Siddharth sighed and just then kushal was back ..
K:  everything right boss?
S: everything will be right when people start fucking giving me respect and he walked off..
.
.
.
In the car..
Siddharth POV
What is happening to me...Vikas, taylor and kushal are like my brother ..and when I demand respect they give it to me....Aarthi is crossing the line and I need to fix that...I am going to easy on Shenaaz and that's what evryone thinks... She needs to move out .. but why does my heart hurt at the thought of not seeing her everyday! Oh god what have I got myself into..
Pov ended ..
.
.
.
At the house ..
Shenaaz pov..
Siddharth didn't even talk to me after coming home..what if he doesn't want me in bronze Dragons anymore ...where will I go ? What will I fo? Oh god I need to sleep...
.
.
At night Siddharth suddenly wakes up hearing gun shots!
Sid: fuck that's gun shots...where is my gun..he picks it up and goes ...he goes to asim's room but he cannot find him where the hell is he ..he thought...
..
He runs to the corridor and finds Shenaaz running to him..
Sana: what the hell is happening?
Sid: I think we are under attack ..
Just stand behind me..
Sid calls vikas : I think we are under attack at the house ... just see who ever this is ...
.
.
Sid: Shenaaz go to my room and under the rug there is a secret room be there until I come..
Sana: I don't wanna go alone ..
He kisses her forehead : sana just go I have to find asim ..she nods and leaves...
.
.
In the living room vikas and kushal comes ..
Sid: who the hell is it..
Vikas  sadly: we couldn't find it ..but ..
Sid: but what?
K: just sit down boss ...
Sid: I don't wanan fucking sit tell me..
Vikas and kushal looked at eachother...
.
.
.
What must have happened?
Please comment down below and also give me some suggestions for Shukla's book!
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏