"Do you understand, Minju?"

"Yes mother."

"Good. Now put your plate away and get started."

The sound of a violin playing abruptly stops with an ugly stroke when the Lius' head maid barges inside Liu Yangyang's room

The sound of a violin playing abruptly stops with an ugly stroke when the Lius' head maid barges inside Liu Yangyang's room. Again.

This time, it didn't surprise Minju anymore.

The ugly stroke produced an unpleasant high pitched sound that made Minju cringe.

"Your project partner has arrived." The head maid says in Korean, standing a bit longer than usual before turning and leaving the two.

Minju enters the room to see Yangyang throw away his violin onto his red sheeted bed. She gives him a small wave and slight smile when he meets eyes with her.

"Let's start." Yangyang doesn't even return any of them. Not a wave nor a smile.

Minju's hand slowly falls to her side and her lips purse tightly.

It's okay, she'll get used to it.

The boy takes his gaming chair and drags it to face the office chair across the study table.

Minju's is taken surprised by the fact that he's not starting with his games.

"Why are you still standing there? Get to work." Yangyang bites at her sharply, plopping on his seat with a little bounce then opening his macbook.

" Yangyang bites at her sharply, plopping on his seat with a little bounce then opening his macbook

'Er war gut. Er war wirklich gut. Er gewöhnte sich daran, das zu unterdrücken, was er wirklich fühlte, und besonders an jedes falsche Lächeln, das jedem Menschen gegeben wurde. Er wollte nicht tief ins Innere zeigen. Er ist immer noch verzweifelt. Und sie weiß es.'

Minju pauses her typing, looking up to Yangyang who catches her gaze and retorts with a sassy cocked eyebrow. "What?"

She doesn't let his standoffish tone get under her skin. Instead, she ignores it. "I'm thinking of making him attempt suicide."