Part 20

@shrenal123 no other plans. Reader's wish is my command :p
...................................................
They kissed. It's Gauri's first kiss. They part after the kiss, breathing, touching their foreheads. Om gets a call. Om opens his eyes and looks at her.She was still lost in the moment. Om leaves her hand. Gauri startled and open her eyes. They both stand shocked. Gauri runs from there. Om still shocked. Shivay comes to him.

Shi: Omm you are here? Kab se we were searching for you, come come. Why didn't you take the call.

Shivay drags him and walks. Gauri hides behind a pillar crying.

P: oh my mata

Gauri wipes her tears and looks at Pinky smiling.

P: what are you doing here alone, come its time to cut the cake.

Gauri nods. Pinky takes her. Om cuts the cake and gives to Pinky ,Jhanvi everyone. Gauri was standing behind Anika. Om was stealing glances at her. Om lowers his eyes and goes to give Anika. Shivay was saying something to Rudy. Rudy pulls Anika.

Ru: babhi suno na

Om feeds cake to Gauri. Everyone looks raising eyebrow. Om Gauri wide eye.

P: kya Rudy. Always gadbad karta hein tu

Rudy smiles sheepishly.

Ru: sorry

J:let's have dinner

Everyone goes. Shivay takes Om with him. Om looks back at Gauri. Gauri uncomfortable.

Gm: Gauri

G: maa lets go

Gm: go? Kya hua

G: chaliye na

Ru: you are going? Arre dinner kijiye

G: nahi sir

Ru: kya hua

G: I am not feeling well, aur maa should also rest. She should eat medicine which is at home, so

Ru: I will call choti maa.

G: no no sir. Its ok. Hum chalte hein

Gauri and her mother walks.

Ru: Atleast meet the birthday boy na before going.

Gauri stops for a second,looks at Rudy and smiles.

G: goodnight Sir

Rudy sighs: goodnight

After the party,Om enters his room. He closes the door and sits on the bed holding his head.

O: what the hell did I do. I kissed her? Without her permission. Yeh ho kya raha hein mujhe seeing her.

Om close his eyes and remembers the moments with her, the serial scenes etc.

Next day morning

Om goes to kitchen and see Pinky preparing breakfast. Om lost stands beside her.

P: kya hua, didn't go jogging?

Om nods no. Pinky frowns.

P:not well?

Om keeps his head on her shoulder. Pinky frowns.

P: kya hua tujhe

O: kuch nahi, feeling tired

P: toh rest karo na

O: not feeling sleepy

Pinky rolls her eyes.