ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break

Start from the beginning

He was curious and worried, because since the fight, Pha refused to answer the incoming call from his wife and he did not receive any news from the women ever since, he also did not take the initiative to call first, so maybe could get some information from Singto's phone, he thought

As he expected, Vee really asked Singto to spy on him and report his schedule every day without being absent.

After reading all of Vee and Singto's conversations, Pha was suddenly curious by Luke's chat content, then decided to read it as well, but not a single message was replied by Singto, and he paused when he found a video and then played it.

Pha widened his eyes in shocked at the video content, where a man was groping over Singto's body, when he was unconscious. Pha guessed this must be a scandalous video that was talked by Ploy.

Pha also read a line of messages below, the contents is about threatening, if Singto refused to cooperate then he will post the video on social media and also send it to Pha.

Pha clenched his jaw strongly in furious and guessed, Singto might not sleep all night thinking about this matter. He then thought for a moment and forwarded the video to his cellphone. After that he sent a message using Singto's number and invited Luke to meet.

When finished, he immediately delete the message and return the phone to its original position.

Pha used the opportunity while Singto was asleep and drove to a hotel where Luke was waiting for him, and he had also prepared a surprise for the man.

Pha arrived in front of the room and grinned before pressing the bell and hiding.

When the door opened, three comfort women paid by Pha stormed in and seduced Luke, who at that time was only wearing a bathrobe. They pushed Luke to the bed, forced to take off his bathrobe and grope his body like in Singto's video.

Luke yelled and tried to free himself by pushing the women roughly.

"Get away from me, what are you doing?"

"You called us here and treated us harshly, we will report your actions..."

"When did I call for your service?"

One of them showed the invoice ordered by room 601, on Luke's name.

"Stop it, don't touch me there!" Luke shouted again when a woman licked his boxer. "I'm not interested in women, get away from me!" he asked then kicked the woman to the floor.

While from the front door, Pha had set up the camera and clearly recorded it all, then walked in with a grin. After that he ordered the woman to leave and pause the recording.

Luke got up from his position, panting while glaring at Pha sharply.

"It's you?!"

"Do you like my present?" asked Pha.

"How did you come here? Did Singto tell you?" Luke asked furiously glancing behind Pha to find the man.

"No need to look, I came alone..."

"What do you want?"

Pha shows Singto's scandal video to Luke and says. "In your opinion, if I send this video to the detective agency, they will definitely find and interrogate the bad guy who's sexually harassing Singto in this video, do you think he will confess and testify about who is the real culprit that hiding behind the scene?"

Luke widened his eyes wide and wondered where did Pha get the video. "What do you mean?"

Pha ignored his question and then played the second video he took just now.