Chapter 2

Shido’s p.o.v
As I meet up with Kotori, she tells me about this spirit named ‘Lucky’. Apparently she had chosen that name for herself. Heh, what a showoff, I thought. Kotori then showed me a picture of the girls with Lucky- “wait wait wait wait wait- WHAT?!” I yell out. Oh shit…

So… i just now got to know that my best friend, WHO’S PRACTICALLY GAY, is the next spirit i have to work with… this is just great… yeah, sure… just spot on… how the hell will i get her to fall for me? She’s the one girl i know that i can’t make fall… and kotori expects me to do just that. Well shit. “You know her?” Kotori asks as she tilts her head and takes a lollipop out. Unwrapping it and putting it into her mouth, she looks at me searchingly, “she’s a friend from school..” I tell her and pat her head, her white hair ties swaying in the air and she moves her head side to side. Her lips form an ‘o’ as she recalls all the times I spoke about her. “Wait… isnt she like gay or something?” my little sister asks as she changes her hair ties to black, “ah- yeah she is…” i look away.

Y/Ns p.o.v
“Crap crap crap crap! What am i going to do?!” I think aloud to myself. Me and the girls had started playing truth or dare and i had regrettably chosen truth, now i had to reveal my darkest secret. I had gotten up and excused myself for a while because I needed to ‘go to the toilet’ as I started stressing out about this… how am I supposed to tell them?!

________________________________
I'm sorry for the extremely short chapters..