[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

''We're sorry we didn't notice those nasty rumours in the first place...'' Muichirou apologies. ''But we thought you wouldn't be affected by them.'' Muichirou continued, placing a gentle pat on the girl's shoulder. ''Yeah, you were strong so we thought you could handle some stupid rumours,'' Yuichirou commented, sticking his tongue out. 

''Put that tongue of yours right back into your mouth before I cut it off.'' Y/n threatened, glaring at Yuichirou. ''There's the Y/n we love.'' Muichirou smiled, patting the girl's head. ''Ehh?? You guys aren't mad?'' Y/n asked, turning to face Muichirou. ''Why would we be?'' Muichirou hummed, smiling softly at the girl. 

''Yeah, it was kinda our fault for not noticing,'' Yuichirou said, slinging an arm around the girl's shoulder. ''Get off me Yuichirou.'' Y/n chuckled, pushing his arm off her. 

''So, we're cool?'' Y/n asked.  

The twins smiled before chuckling, ''We're cool.'' 

================================================================================

After admitting the truth with the twins. Y/n felt as though a terrible weight has been lifted off her chest. 

Y/n walked down the stone pathway with Muichirou by her side. Yuichirou had agreed to hang out with his other friends thus leaving Y/n and Muichirou alone. Y/n had insisted that Muichirou could go home instead of following her but Muichirou didn't really care and walked her home nonetheless. 

''Mui-kun...'' Y/n whispered, just loud enough to for Muichirou to hear. The boy hummed, telling the girl that she's got his attention. ''Thanks for forgiving me...'' the girl muttered as she shyly stared at the ground. ''No problem.'' the boy shrugged, his mint eyes staring ahead. 

''Only if you promise to not just abandon us because of something stupid,'' Muichirou added, flicking a finger against the girl's forehead. Y/n yelp in pain before slapping his hand away. ''Fine. Whatever.'' 

The pair walked on in silence, enjoying the company of each other. Suddenly, Muichirou broke the silence. ''Y/n...'' he mumbled, averting his mint eyes onto the road beneath him. ''Hm?'' Y/n hummed, her (e/c) eyes looking at the boy with curiosity. ''What-t...Is there something-g between...'' the boy stuttered, turning his head away from the girl's stare.

''Between what?'' the girl asked, pushing the boy, her eyes filled with curiosity and confusion. ''Between you and Kijiro...'' Muichirou mumbled, a small blush emerging on the edge of his cheeks. ''Oh?'' the girl thought, looking down at the road as they walked. 

''Don't get the wrong idea, I was just making sure-'' Muichirou started, trying to explain before he was cut off. ''There's nothing going on between us Muichirou. We're just friends.'' Y/n simply stated, shrugging a little.

The boy relaxed, thankful that nothing was going on between those two. 

''Why? Were you jealous????'' Y/n mocked, pointing a finger at Muichirou's face. Immediately, the boy's cheeks turned into a dark shade of red as his nerves got completely flustered by the comment. ''N-No. I told you n-not to get the w-wrong idea!'' the boy stuttered, completely embarrassed. 

 Y/n chucked at her friend's flustered form. Honestly, Y/n had been crushing on Muichirou since forever. For some reason, she has taken a special liking for Muichirou and she couldn't shake the feeling off. She had always been keeping the feeling in secret, hoping it would go away since she was afraid it might destroy their friendship. 

The pair quickly approached Y/n's house. Muichirou's heart dropped, knowing that he would have to leave her side soon. His mint eyes watched as Y/n walked towards her doorstep, unlocking the door before bidding him farewell. 

''Confess to her!''

A small whisper rang in his head. 

Time seemed to slow down right at that instance. Everything was in slow motion. 

''Tell her how you feel now!''

Muichirou heart pounded against his chest. His throat stings as he tried his best to form the words he wants. Y/n was already closing the door. 

''Do it now!''

'' Y/n I like you!'' Muichirou confessed. 

Those words rolled out of his tongue like it had been trapped under it for years, threatening to escape, wanting to be heard by the girl herself. Hearing those words, Y/n paused before slowly opening the door wider. 

Her (e/c) eyes were met with nervous mint ones as she stared with much confusion. The silence between the two only urged him to speak more. 

''Y/n..I-I've always liked you...I just...I just don't know how to tell you. A-and... now...this doesn't seem to be the right time to tell you.'' The boy groaned in frustration, bringing his hand to his face attempting to hide his reddening face. ''How smooth Muichirou...'' he scolded himself in his head, mentally slapping himself. 

As the boy was trying to figure out his words, Y/n smiled before approaching him. ''Muichirou,'' she whispered, earning the boy's attention. His name sounded so familiar against her lips, it was almost natural. Y/n stared down at her feet before blushing. 

''I like you too...'' 

================================================================================

(A/n)

Bleh. Here's part two!

I really hoped it was alright...not my best work, I apologies (>人<;)

I had that stupid writer's block for a while and thus I couldn't upload this as soon as possible. I'm so sorry it took a while to publish it. 

Thanks for requesting this story though :D 

I'll look forward to more in the future ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

Thank youu

- WritingBlanks