introduction

Hey okay so my school just let out for graduation, I struggled with a lot of mental health issues during 8th grade and that's why I didn't post much because I was in and out of the hospital every single week for more checkups and more testing for my blood type and all that jazz. Now most people who knew me from school, have understood the reasons why I I was gone for so long. Another reason why I haven't been making things is cuz I may be getting a new phone soon so I was trying to figure out my financial situation about that as well. Everything has been hectic with my family as well cuz my dad has been in and out of jail so many times now we don't really know what's up with him. A lot of the main reason is cuz I got to switch and now I play Animal Crossing in Super Smash Bros all the f****** time so you know you can kind of get caught up in that ha. Next time I post another story it will probably be during the summer due to the fact that I have more time to write stuff and think of things so bear with ma'am because I'm using a phone; and I don't know how well my voice-to-text is so I'm going to try but I'm going to see how far I get with that.

Thanks~
from Michael.💜