Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

I sighed while staring at outside our estate, I already recovered to my wounds and Oyakata-sama wants me to rest. Also Kyojuro and I didn't see each other after our mission, I get worried that he is not doing fine but Amane-san strictly don't want me to go out until tomorrow making me sigh again. I then layed my body to the floor while facing the ceiling, I feel bored right now.

I wonder if Kyojuro will become a pillar, after all he defeated one of the lower moon. His strength really is amazing, I also can't even match him. A sudden golden pair of eye met mine making me hurriedly raise up but my forehead bump to his making both of us grun in pain. I was really flustered because his face was near to mine so I raise up.

" K-kyojuro, you scared me." I whined while rubbing my head, he chuckled before facing me. His forehead was swollen red and I bet my forehead is also the same as his. " How did you came here?" I asked as I fix my hair and fully faced him.

" Well, Oyakata-sama's wife let me in, also I want to visit you." He cheerfully said answered my question while smiling, I humned in respose. My eues darted to his lips making me blush so hard when I remembered the time he kissed me. He suddenly move near me while placing his hand to my forehead. " You don't have any fever, why is your face red?" He asked making me shook my head and laugh awkwardly.

" I-I'm fine." I said making him move away, my heart is really beating fast. Thankfully I can still calm myself even if my soul wanted to burst out and scream.

" Hey Y/N, I got promoted into a pillar." He said making me widen my eyes, but I happly tackled him into a hug making him hold my waist to support us from not falling. But why is he sad while mentioning it, I pulled away to face him again and I can see a tint of blush in his face making me also blush when I realized what I did to him. Yet still I pushed it away to ask him and smiled.

" I'm happy you are a pillar now but why are you feeling sad?" I asked, don't tell me it's because of his father again. He then smiled before shooking his head while standing and extending his hand to me.

" Nothing, Y/N will you come with me for a while?" He asked changing the topic, I opened my mouth to talk but I smiled and grabbed his hand pulling me up. I know Kyojuro is sad cause his father is not happy in him being a pillar now. He started walking while still holding my hands, I was confused that we entered to the garden of our backyard. When we arrived he suddenly stopped and faced me.

I was just staring at him confused on why he dragged me in here. Also how did he know about this place, he suddenly showed a gentle smile making my heart fluttered. He looks so handsome with that smile.

" Y/N." His voice was so serious making my heart thump loudly, his hand was still holding mine and also I was staring at his golden orbs. " I....I-i l- I want you also to be a pillar!" I blinked my eyes at his sudden statement, I can see his visible blush but it disappeared when he spoke. I giggled before nodding at him.

" Sure, wait for me to become a pillar like you." I replied making him grin and also nod. I'm sure he was supposed to say something more than that but he suddenly change the topic.
" But why did you drag me here?"

" Ahaha, I just want to visit this beautiful place haha." He said as he laugh awkwardly, he really is acting weir but watching him acting like that make me laugh. For the first time I saw him act cute infront of me, I want to see him like this everyday.

Kyojuro's POV

I hate myself, I sworn to myself in confessing my feelings to Y/N. But because I'm acting like a coward infront of her when it comes to showing my feelings. Yes I may kiss her but that's because I don't want to make her worry and that time I'm not even feel afrain in kissing her. Yet why am I acting like a coward, I sighed but watching her laugh maked me smile.

Her laugh is like a beautiful music playing to my ears. She really is beautiful, everything about him is beautiful. Before I open my mouth to speak one servant suddenly called our attention making both of us stare at each other before leaving the place. I let her walk infront of me as I stared at her back, her black and blue streak was swaying as she walks. I'm really disappointed to myself, I can easily confess my feelings to her but why am I feeling afraid?

" Y/N-sama your kasugaigarasu just inform me that you have a new mission starting for tomorrow." She said, a mission for her alone? But she just recovered from her injuries, is there a reason why Oyakata-sama will let her go in a mission.

" Did my mother knew about it?" Y/N asked a little bit worried making the servant nod.

" Yes, actually she wants to replace someone but she don't have a choice since Oyakata-sama ordered it." The servant replied making Y/N giggled, I smiled secretly. Even if Amane-sama is not Y/N's real mother  she really treats her well.

" Then I should talk to her later." Y/N said making the servant bowed at her then to me before leaving. Y/N sighed making me tap her head to face me. Her (E/C) orbs was now staring mine and it was really beautiful.

" Are you sure in going alone?" I asked making her smiled at me before nodding.

" Yeah, also you're a pillar now and I bet will become busy. Also this is my mission, I'll be fine so don't worry." She replied before grinning, though even if she said that I can't stop myself to worry. Yes she is already used in going a mission alone but seeing her got injured in our last mission makes me want to protect her more. Also I didn't heard anything about her friend, Giyuu.

They sometimes partner up when I had a solo mission but right now he didn't even show himself. But Y/N seems fine with it, she already knows that Giyuu is doing fine in a solo mission and maybe he will be a pillar, also both Y/N and Giyuu have the same breathings. What will happen if both of them also needs to become a pillar.

" Kyojuro are you listening?" I snapped out from my thoughts, I didn't even realized that she was saying something.

" Yeah I'm fine what are you saying?" I asked with a smile, she stared at me with worried eyes.

" Are you okay Kyojuro? You're acting weird today?" She asked worriedly, making me chuckle and ruffled her hair. I really like it when she gets worried about me.

" I'm fine, just thingking something so what are you talking about?" I asked making her humned before opening her mouth.

" Want to eat lunch with me?" She asked making me happily nod my head. She just smiled as we enter the kitchen, I really should spend my time today after all tomorrow will be a busy day. Lots of mission will come and I'm afraid that I will not spend more time with Y/N. So this time I will really make sure to see her smile and laugh with me.

******

I can't think some situations in here so it's short. Also I'm sorry if the fight scenes sucks. I can't really explain everything right while writing a fight scene.

Also lots of fight scene will come, I want to stop writing it but I knew it will not be interesting if I don't add some fight scene so please bear with my poor fight scenes T__T.