"Athy likes it too!"

But unexpectedly, the child liked the tea he was drinking. Claude, who expected the child's disgust, felt intrigued by the unexpected reaction.

"It feels like flowers are blooming inside Athy's mouth!"

What? At that moment, Claude's face hardened as the sound of the child laughing and shouting resounds.

'Maybe your Majesty will like it, too.’

A sliver of memory buried on the other side of the injured mind  A laughing,friendly voice mingled in the wind and tickled his ear.

'It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth.’
The beautiful woman's face overlapped over the face of the child with a bright smile.

'I feel like spring is here.’

Right here they are now, Diana once said something similar to a child.

"You must have liked it."

Did Felix think the same thing? Soon an excited  voice came out of his mouth.

"This is His Majesty's favorite Lippe tea.Lady Diana loved it too. It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth, is what she used to say.”

The child seemed excited when she heard about her mother. The child, who was looking into Claude's eyes for a moment, opened her mouth looking at Felix .

"Athy said the same thing to Mom ?”

"Yes, it's because of Diana that His Majesty began to enjoy the tea. Lippe tea comes from Siodonna. Oh, and They've had a tea time with together here.….”

" I don't recall such things."

Then a wry, flustered voice cut off Felix's.

"You are surprisingly chatty today. You're noisy, get out of here."

Claude stared at Felix with cold eyes. It contained a warning that, in other words, it would not be forgiven.

There was a heavy silence in the garden after Felix left the place following his orders.

The warm sunshine that had fallen on his head until a little while ago seemed to be stabbing him like a dagger now.

The child in front of him has been looking at his face without saying a word?I felt something. Claude moved his eyes, weighing on the shady feelings that are beginning to surface again.

"I think you'd better drink milk since you're still too for tea."

"Hehe. Athy loves milk, too.”

The child laughed her head off again. Claude beckoned the maid next to him without a word to give the child milk. The child silently raised the cup with her hands to drink milk, as if it were a lie to insist on drinking tea earlier.

The tea time of the day ended so quietly.

* * *

"Your Majesty. It's Princess Athanasia's's gift."

After a while, Felix, who, as usual, came to report the child's activity, gave him something. It was some white paper.

Claude was handed a piece of paper from Felix today, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is this?"

"This is what Princess Athanasia drew."

At that moment, Claude's eyes squinted. He stared at the paper before his eyes.

"What a strange picture."

The colorful picture was quaint. Is this ridiculous thing shedrew  supposed to be me?