The Beginning

Characters names:
UF sans - Red
US papyrus - Stretch/ Papy
UF papyrus - Edge/ Boss
US sans - Blue

Others:
UT sans - Classic
UT papyrus - paps/pap

Plz note that this is my first story and that there is no logic here so plz just enjoy thank you!

Nobodys pov.
   It was a ruff night before red went to bed. His brother or "boss" when hard core with his punishment. Begging for him to stop his brother claims " IM ONLY DOING THIS TO MAKE YOU STRONGER" as he whips red in the back. After that edge looked at his work and told red to get out of his site. Limbing up the creaky stairs and into his room crying as he closes the door and falls to the ground. With the magic he has left heals all he can. And with that lays in bed and falls asleep.
   *In The Morning*
Reds pov.
  As I was having another nightmare of the boss killing or dusting me. All I hear is the banging from the boss. I open my eyes to see its morning already, jezz I have to spend another day in this...this hell hole! "SANS! GET YOUR LAZY ASS BONES UP!"  The boss said all the way from down stairs. Jesus Christ  I can't believe boss hasn't lost his voice yet. I thought as I got dressed and put on my jacket and headed downstairs looking around for the boss but looks like he left already. I sighed in relief and headed to the kitchen and walked to the cabinet and grabbed my mustard bottle and put it in my pocket. Heading out the house and locking the door I headed for my station. So, as I was walking i had to look over my shoulder every ten fucking seconds! Finally, made it to my station without dusting any monsters. I sat down and started to drink my mustard. Ducking down a few times cause I didn't want any problems to the point where I might get dusted. I saw only TEN dustings today thats the lowest amount of dustings I ever seen in a day. Maybe because we're running out of monsters to dust. After the last monster left from dusting another I sat back up and as I sat back up I........felt a familiar intense stare. As I look up I studdered out " H-Heya Boss..." trying not to sound extremely scared but I think I failed at that really quick. I was starting to sweat like crazy. He yell at me about how I was showing weakness and saying I was useless "HONESTLY, SANS YOUR JUST A WASTE OF SPACE,YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT,......." he continued and I couldnt do anything I just sat there my ears when down and tail was flat ( reds a cat in this story) i felt like i could die then and there and be happy. My eye-light disappered and my eyes were black and empty. Then, out of no where I just was laughing under my breath " heh....." was all I said with a quick smile. Boss stopped yelling at me and stood there and then I stood up and walked out of my area and looked empty and sad. Boss then said " IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT" then he summonded a bone and whacked me in the ribs. I fell down in pain then he kicked me. Leaving a crack in my fragile skull and he beat me so much I coughed up bone mellow " DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING HOME YOU, WASTE OF SPACE" and with that he was gone. Crawling into the woods far into the woods. I wondered until I was far enough to heal and rest. Sitting against a tree healing my self well enough to walk. I get up and then run into a portal? I walked towards it then without me moving it pulled me in. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed this is how I die, I thought. Then hitting the ground I was knock out. With a blur of Blue? And Orange?.....

To be continued.....

Hope you enjoyed it plz give me some feedback I would love to see how you feel about it and plz ifbyou have any give me advice thank you
I hope to make friends to so Thank you!
Sorry its short😅