2. He's Leaving

*it's the next day*

*Kell's POV*

I woke up in the hotel room with everyone doing their own thing- watching TV, packing, smoking. I was so excited to get on the road, this was my dream and I can't lie, I do feel selfish for just leaving my best friends like that but I'm doing it, this for not only myself but them too. We all deserve it.

I'm just chilling on the bed when one of the guys, tells us that we're going to be leaving later tonight instead of right away because something is being worked on for us.

*hours later, a little after 3:30*

*Madison's POV*

I can't lie, when Kells told me what he was doing, and it happening so soon, I was so mad at him- he knew it too. I'm hurt and I know that Olivia is going to hurt 10x more because she basically grew up and lived with him. They were the best of friends. Honestly, they were each others' homes- in human form. However, I don't know if she knows yet but I'm about to go see her because once Kells told me, I couldn't be around either of them and honestly, I don't think that he's going to tell her.

* a few minutes pass*

I just pulled into their driveway. Their house is small but multiple people not just live there but hangout there too. As I'm getting out of my car, I see a few people hanging out on the porch, kids playing in the front yard and running around the house and then I'm assuming Olivia and others are just inside.

"Olivia!" I yell in excitement as soon as I see her when I walk in. She doesn't say anything, she just looks like as if she hasn't seen me in a minute, which I guess is true- 4 days to be exact. After a moment of just being in awe, Olivia runs and gives me one of the biggest hugs she's ever given me. She definitely missed me and I missed her too.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so happy to see you! Are you okay? I was with Kells last night and he asked about you and I told him that I haven't heard from you in a few days and he said it was all good BUT I still asked about you. Thank goodness, I was so worried about you."

I pull away from the hug as I try to put on a brave face. I can tell that she has no idea and that her world is going to be rocked, sometime today.. if not soon.

"Uh, yeah! I'm getting better, taking everything day by day.. I'll be straight." I respond to her, showing her a shy smile.

After a few minutes of talking, we finally head up to her and Kells' room.

"Sorry, it's kind of a mess but you know that it's all Kells. I can't wait until he gets home later so he can get all of his shit together. Speaking of, have you heard from him? I woke up and he wasn't here and I haven't seen or heard from him either."

I can't do this right now. I have to think of something.

"I actually haven't, I'm sorry Liv."

"Nah, it's okay.. I'll call him in a second."

Oh boy is all I could think and next thing I know, her phone is up to her ear.

*Kell's POV*

I'm chilling with everyone, smoking and I start to feel my phone vibrate. I reach and grab my phone out of my pocket.

I freeze, seeing who's on the caller ID: Olivia.

I can't answer it, I put my phone back into my pocket.

*Madison's POV*

"Hmm, weird. I was sent to voicemail." I hear Olivia say, bringing me back to reality.