December 17th, 2014

Ok so let's begin with James. *Sigh* He and I are really good friends, and we have a lot in common!! Sadly he is dating Natalie, who the first time broke his heart! Of course I was there to support him but come on, why would she break up with him? That I don't know. Anyways, she basiclly begged him to get back with her so he did and now they have been dating for like a month now! I'm happy for him it's just that I gett really jelly! : / So today, I just found out that he is our new school Mascot (Lobo's). My friends Ravyn and Kelli told me this. I was like 'OMG GREAT THAT IS AWESOME!!' but after I saw their faces, I could tell that they didn't want him as our Mascot.

"He doesn't have a good personality" Ravyn stated. First, YOU don't talk to him, so you wouldn't know. Second, you only dislike him because of Addie.

Ok another story...

        So after James and Natalie broke up, Addie and James had a thing. (Of course I was "happy for him"). Soon, Kelli and Ravyn were talking about how he showed up to her house with ice cream and they chilled and then he asked her to homecoming as 'friends' and she said yes. Also, when it was Homecoming I saw them dancing and let me tell you, my heart just CRASHED. This was at the end of the dance so I just went to my brother and told him we should go (which he also agreed). James and Addie were talking about their realtionship and Addie said "If I don't have an answer by Thanksgiving we will JUST BE FRIENDS". So I, was just supporting him so that he could be happy.

        Addie then said three weeks before Thanksgiving that she only wanted to be friends. I comforted him so that he won't feel 'blue'. The next week, Natalie begged James to go back with her and that she was sorry for dumping him. Of course when Addie saw them back together she got mad, which casue Kelli and Ravyn to dislike him.

        Sometimes, my friends can be a bit, rude and basiclly said that since one of us hates him, we all hate him and basiclly banned me to talk to him. Of course I still d0 and they totally disapprove.

        Anyways, back to today so Ravyn and Kelli saw that I was happy for James, and it totally ticked them off. I stood up for him (ish? I guess if that' what you call it) and they instantly had a death glare ON me. To make things more awkward, James yelled to me "Hey ***, check out my scarf!" 

(He's NOT GAY)

I laughed and smiled, peered at my friends and saw the look. You know what look I'm talking about? It was the I'm-gonna-kill-you-when-we-get-the-chance-and-how-dare-you-talk-to-this-guy. Yeah that look. Luckily the bell rang and I stood up and walked away and said

"He does have a good personality"

Friends these days. Anyways, that all for right now. I gotta do some kind of finals work. -__-. If I don't get the chance, I wanna say happy holidays:)

My Personal LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara