Chapter 2

"What are we going to learn today?" Said blond-haired girl entering the house of the black-haired boy. "You didn't even say hello, and you already start." Said Kazuto, one of the four. The four, were the founders of the Ishigami village at the time, legends and other stories of this type circulated about the mystical power of each of them. "What would you like to learn then?" He said sipping coffee from a cup. "Teach me a little more about fencing." She answered quickly.

- Fencing... - Groaned the boy reluctantly, after a moment he threw her a wooden sword, which the girl caught. "Let's get to work." He murmured seeing the sword in Chloe's hands. "Let's go! There's no time" - She screamed running out in front of the boy towards the terrace, he just smiled and ran after her. Kazuto did not stick his nose out the door well and was greeted by Chloe's wooden sword, which he paired. "You learn very quickly." He replied. "You said yourself, that you must always be one step ahead of your opponent." She muttered from the wall. "I have always said that my teachings are not teachings and you use them anyway." He added smiling. "Let's go on the grass." He said jumping on the grass through the flowers and the girl followed him.

"Kazuto!" A blond-haired girl called entering the house. "Kazuto!" She called again without hearing any reaction, violently traversed the distance between the front door and the balcony door. The girl stood there looking for any living thing. "Kazuto..." She moaned quietly seeing the boy sitting on the grass, Chloe was opposite him. They were absorbed in conversation among themselves on topics related to the fight. "But if he attacks like that..." She waved her hand imitating the sword attack. "I won't be able to pair his next attack." Chloe said. "It is necessary to do it sideways and immediately return to the initial position." The boy replied. "I think it's enough for today." He muttered, looking at the sky. "The sun is going down and you still have to go home..." He added. "I understand, I'll be leaving now" The girl got up from the grass and bowed slightly. "Thank you for Sensei's lessons." She shouted and walked toward the door. She greeted the girl standing in the doorway, also bowing and left after leaving the sword in a stand by the wall.

When the girl finally left, a blonde girl which was standing in the doorway, approached the boy. "And how is Chloe learning?" She said to Kazuto. "Asuna." He grunted cheerfully. "Well, she's getting better." He sighed slightly as Asuna jumped at him from behind. "We will have to leave them one day, you know that?" She murmured in his ear. "Yes, but somehow I can't leave them like that." He said with a little sadness in his voice. "Maybe they are Artificial intelligence but It's just about the point of view. They can't join our world and we can't stay with them forever." He muttered. "It's not our fault, Kazuto" Asuna answered.

"Good morning." Chloe said while entering the bakery, from behind the counter she could hear a quiet "Good morning". "4 buns with blueberry filling and a loaf of bread, please" Chloe said, walking over to the counter. "Which bread?" The seller replied as he was packing the buns. "It can be wheat." She murmured with a smile. "It will be 30 gold." The girl put the owner exactly 30 gold coins. He murmured a quiet "Thank you" and the girl started packing after a time, leaving the bakery. On her way home she bought a few more vegetables such as carrots, leeks, and celery.

"I'm back!" The girl shouted entering the house. "How's it going, Chloe?" Her mother asked. "I heard you made progress. Kazuto told me about your skills." She added, putting dinner on a plate. "Mom! I told you you don't have to drop by Kazuto and ask them! I can take care of myself!" She moaned disappointed, sitting at the table. A moment later, a ready meal came in front of her. "Good, I have to go." Said Chloe's mother putting on her shoes. "Dad went to the headquarters of fury and Kha'zin with him. Bye!" She called, running out of the house. "Bye!" The girl answered between individual bites. A moment later, the girl put the plate down in the sink. Tired, she lay down on the bed in her room. A moment later she rested in the Morpheus' arms

"Kazuto!" The girl shouted as she saw the boy. "Kazuto!" The boy turned towards the girl calling her. "Hi, Chloe!" He waited then for a girl to catch up to him. "Shouldn't you be home already?" She muttered. "We were supposed to start the classes in five minutes." The boy nodded in the negative. "Today I wanted to show you something." He said turning to her. "You know, we've known each other for some time..." He looked away. "I wanted to show you something." As soon as the boy walked, Chloe immediately followed him. A moment later, they came to the forest, the girl was slightly worried, but the boy turned to her and gave her a smile. She was immediately embarrassed and her cheeks went red. After about 300 meters Kazuto suddenly stopped.

"I wanted to tell you something for a long time." The boy started speaking, and Chloe stopped. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said handing roses to the girl. The blushes that appeared at the very beginning at the entrance were long gone and then cheeks colored red. "M-me?" It was the only word the girl managed to say at this particular moment. "What about Asuna?" She murmured softly. "Who is her? I don't know this girl. I live alone. So?" He said in surprise, after completing the sentence a mischievous smile returned to his lips. "Yes..." She murmured quietly. "Yes!" She shouted. A moment later she jumped at the boy, embracing him. She kissed his lips and smiled widely.

She got up by half too quickly. So fast that the girl's speed didn't work as expected, and she ended up on the floor. Chloe lands on the floor in the realization of the sad truth about the world. She cried bitterly but felt pain in the rump and slowly began to rise. She went to the window, rubbing the sore spot. "That beautiful dream took me all night..." She said to herself, remembering the whole dream from beginning to end. She changed into clean clothes and threw her pajama onto a nearby chair. The pajama fell off the chair. Of course, Chloe as a good daughter as well as the girl herself corrects the clothes in a flash. She went out to the well-known home of the black-haired boy. The thought of him turned her cheeks red. On the way to Kirigay's marriage home, Chloe pulled one of the buns she bought yesterday, later she ate the second one. A moment later, the girl went through the door and so her next lesson began.

Together with Kazuto, she had a talk about fighting techniques. This time the boy's girlfriend was at home because she, as the vice-president of the unified congress, did not have any job planned for today, so she decided that she would spend the day with Kazuto. While drinking coffee, she watched the fighting two, from time to time she used to take a bite of previously made cheesecake. Chloe, which was 15 years old, finished the lesson. She said goodbye while taking a bow, as usual and then she went home