The Little Things about Harry, the Bachelor. (A One Direction Fanfiction)

Hi! I just made a wattpad today. This idea just came into my mind. Not sure if I should continue it? Let me know in the comments please. Oh, and this is associated with The Bachelor TV show on ABC. Thank you so much. :D

-Taylor.x

CHAPTER 1

||Katalina's Pov|| 

The next season of the Bachelor was starting. The season started with 25 girls. I was one of the 25. Tonight, one by one, all of the girls will be driven by limo to meet the bachelor. I'm not sure his name, nor what he looks like. I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to meet him. Once you say hello to him, the girls all stay in a hotel. I'm sure there is going to be loads of jealousy. Girls are going to be fighting over who they think he likes the most. Each week we all travel to a new location. Right now we are in Rio de Janerio, Brazil. A beach city. Just like Hawaii. I love to write songs and play guitar. I usually did both on the beach in Hawaii. I'm actually turning 18 tomorrow. On the Bachelor every week, there's a group date, and he gets to choose who to bring on a one on one date. At the end of the week the Bachelor has to send home 3 girls. Once it gets down to 4 girls, he picks who he wants to be with. I walked up to him, my hair in a bright blue dress, that matched my eyes. And my red hair down. I was from Hawaii. However, I was born in a small town in Florida. I haven't been in that many relationships and it's kind of hard for me to open up to people. I just don't want to get hurt. See, my mom fell in love with my dad, who left her once I was born. I never ever met him. I just don't want to make a mistake like my mom. That's why I have big trust issues.

However, the bachelor looked perfect, in a suit, and everything. I had a huge smile on my face when I walked up to him. "Hey! I'm Katalina. Call me Kat." I said to him. Oh god. No way an amazing guy like him could possibly like me out of all these 24 other girls. Great, just great.

||Harry's Pov||  

Believe me, all the girls here were gorgeous. Most of them were blondes. Actually they were not really blondes. You can tell by their roots. So far there was only three brunettes and the rest blondes. Twenty one blondes, god damn. The thing is I wasn't really into blondes. I liked natural girls. I don't like when people pretend to be something they're not. Twenty four girls were down and one to go. I'm sure this one is just going to be another fake girl. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground, nervously, when I saw the last limo pull up. I heard the sound of heels clicking against the pavement. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous girl, ever.

She had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. If you looked closely you could see yellow specks in them. She had flowing red hair. Not a ginger color though. She was really tan, and no it's not a spray tan... defenitely not. You can tell that she must be from somewhere with a beach. Maybe California? She was just... ugh. Words can't describe. Yet, there's other amazing girls here. I was speechless for a couple seconds and I just gazed at her. I shook my head a bit, stopping myself from seeming weird.

"Hello Love, I'm Harry. Harry Styles. It's a pleasure to meet you. You look stunning. The other girls are inside. Tomorrow we have a group date." I told her with a wink then gently picked up her left hand and kissed it. I saw her cheeks lightly turn pink and her smile. Her smile was so beautiful. She even had a little dimple on her right cheek. I let go of her hand and pointed to the door.

"I guess you better go in there.." I said quietly. She nodded her head and said bye to me, then walked to where the other girls were.

||Katalina's Pov||  

Well, that went fantastic. I can tell that I'm going to fall for him quickly. The only problem, If I do end up falling in love with him. If I do end up staying around a while. If I tell him I love him on the show, he can't say it back. So I'll have no clue how he feels.

I sat down next to some Blondie. You can tell her boobs are fake. And a pretty normal looking girl. I got a couple glares. I bit my tongue though, knowing I shouldn't make enemies already.

"Hey! I'm Kat." I said to the brunette.

She smiled slightly at me and said "I'm Angie."

I nodded my head. Angie was my old best friend's name. She moved like 3 years ago. Now that I think about it, It may be her. I wasn't going to mention it yet though.

The producer of the show walked in the room and said "Good evening girls. Welcome to Brazil! Now that you've all met our Bachelor this year, We are going to have a group date tomorrow. Yes, all of you are invited. The group date will be on the beach. This season is going to be very interesting. The hotel is right next store. Good luck ladies." He said before leaving.

It was late so I was one of the first ones to head over to the hotel. I shared a room with three other girls. Fun. I got in the elevator, with my suitcase in my hand. I pressed the floor number. Which was 23. This hotel was huge. It over looks the beautiful beach. The experience on this show is going to be absolutely amazing. I walked down the long hallway. It seemed never ending. I finally saw the room number "2341" across the door, on a gold plaque. The key was in my hand, I unlocked the door and turned the handle. This room was HUGE. The biggest hotel room like ever. This was paradise. Before the other girls got here I got in the shower. They'd probably use up all the hot water so it was smart to get one now. After the shower I slipped on a tanktop and some M&M pajamas. I put my hair in a messy bun. I don't have to impress anyone right now. I quickly fell asleep.

||Harry's Pov||  

The girls were staying in a seperate hotel from me. Mine was about a block away from there's. My cab driver drove to 41st street then dropped me off. The hotel was gigantic. Once I got escorted up to my room and unlocked my door, I hopped in the shower, got out, then got changed in just shorts. My window overlooked the ocean so I kept my curtain open, as well as my window. I gazed out at the waves crashing down on the shore. Soon I fell asleep listening to the sound of the waves and the wind blowing.