Act or memories 🤔

Start from the beginning

Ja - vo to h Sidharth mujhe baat baar bol rha h ye shoot shehnaaz ka ache se ho jaye bus.

Ma - vohi to yaar, inko bus ek dusre pyaar ho jaye aur ye log hamesha aisa hi ek sath rhe.

Ja - arey to bullet train ruk ja yaar kyu barbadi ki leke ja rhi h tu Sidharth ko.

Ma - kya matlab h tera?😠

Ja - arey meri maa mazak kr rha hu,m bus bol rha hu thoda waqt de unhe phela vo ek dusre ko samjhe fir kuch ho skta h.
Chal ab nhi to vikas sun na shuru kr dega hum logo pkka teri wajah se

Ma - ha chlo.

And everybody gathers at shoot location,

Vikas is now explaining the movement where Sidnaaz will meet in the web series.

As both groups are staying in same hotel and Sidharth and Shehnaaz room is next to each other.

And he explained the shot.
As soon as he finished the explanation Sidharth and Shehnaaz are looking to each other.
As they both think ye act h sach m ya hamari reality.

*So in web series Sidharth is a business man he runs a company of his own and Shehnaaz has a dream to work in his company*

And finally the shoot started

As both groups reached germany one after another and first Sidharth group reached the hotel.
And after sometime Shehnaaz with her family and friends came on same hotel.

As her room is next to Sidharth's room.

And two days passed of their germany trip.

Vikas said cut cut cut....

Vg- So next will shot of Sidharth and Shehnaaz,

And the shot begin,

Shehnaaz is coming back in her room while coming towards her room she is searching the room card in her bag
And on the other side Sidharth locked his room and is passing just from shehnaaz room.

And suddenly shehnaaz got back banged in the hardcore chest, as she was about to fall so she Just closed her and eyes but she got hold on her hand, and without looking at him she started blabbering,

Sh- Andhe ho kya dhikhai nhi deta h kya, dhekh k nhi chal ho skte ho kya,

And in the flow she said khotteya kahi ka,
And coming to script she just said,to Sidharth

Sh- chal ab hath chod mera.

Sidharth leaves her hands,

Sh- chal ab hath pare (side ho) and he slightly pushes him .

As sidharth who is lost in her thoughts came back to reality with her Push.

And he just standing there and looking at her.

With that she just banged the door on his face.

S- kya ajib ladki h yaar khud takaraye aur fr khud bhad bhad kr rhi h aur mujhe Dhaka deke chli gyi aur door to aise band kia jaise m chori krne ja rha hu iske room se.

Arey sidharth ye sab kya soch rha h tu yeha khade khade chal.late ho jayega party k lia and he moved from there.

Vg- cut cut cut ....
Mind blowing yaar, tum dono screen par ek sath yaar magic create krte ho.

As sidharth and Shehnaaz both are so happy that their first web series shot is just perfect and that to with one take.

So baki ka parts after lunch shoot krege.