"This... Partner thing." He mumbled and pulled his hands away from me.

          I'm not sure why, but I almost felt disappointed with his words. What had I wanted to say? A relationship? That was ridiculous. 

          We trusted each other and that was it. Just a couple of... pals. 

          "Right... We learn along the way, I guess. I've never really had a partner either, not since I was a child."

          "We learn..." He repeated, watching as I let go of him and pulled myself to my feet.

          "I know it's not usually your style, but," I reached out my hand, "what do you say about getting some revenge on those assholes?"

          He chuckled and took my hand, rising to his feet. "I like the way you're thinking." He paused and brushed his thumb over my knuckles, pulling me back into him. "But before we go, what was that look about earlier?"

          "What? The droid thing?" I giggled. He nodded, slowly letting my hand fall back to my side. "It was... hot." 

          "It was- wait, what?"

          "I think we should get going, don't you?" 

          I grabbed my blaster and fired a shot to a passing security droid's shoulder to grab its attention. It stomped over and raised it's gun through the small slits of the door, firing a couple shots. I held onto his arm and pulled down, snapping it from its body.

          I used it's arm to open the door, revealing the standing droid. Without a second thought, I raised my blaster and fired a shot to the front of its head, watching as it hit the ground with a thunk.

          Din's towering presence crept behind me and I could feel the cool beskar against the side of my head as he whispered. "That was hot."

          He brushed past me and ran towards the control room. I still felt chills coursing through my body, but regained enough senses to chase after him.

          We worked to start closing down the doors, watching the cameras to find the group of traitors. After turning on the emergency lights, we cut Zero off from any access to the ship and separated the others.

          This was going to be fun. Our own little game of cat and mouse.

          "You can have Burg... I am taking Xi'an." I hissed, grabbing my blaster. 

          "Are you sure-"

           "Yes." I answered firmly. I grabbed the tracking beacon off the ground and pushed it into his hand. "Stay safe."

          He sighed and placed the beacon in his belt. "I should be saying the same to you."

          I smiled fondly, remembering the same words we once exchanged on Sorgan. With a quick nod, I ran out of the control room and through the halls, keeping my footsteps quiet against the tiled floor. 

          Xi'an stood at the end of the red lit hallway, talking into her comms. She took slow, steady steps down the hall, not noticing my nearing appearance. 

          "Xi'an." I snapped, holding my blaster tight in my palm. "Hasn't anyone ever told you to never bring a knife to a gunfight?"

          She snarled at me and began throwing her small blades towards me. I easily dodged each toss, thanking my training as a child for being able to sense these kinds of attacks.