Background characters

Hiya! I didn't mention the background characters so lemme do that just now! Some of them are the zodiacs siblings! (I have updated a few descriptions but not all of them yet, my apologies.)

Mars Ramheart

Full name: Mars Alexander Ramheart•Age: 23•Birthday: 31st March•Hair Colour: Red•Eye Colour: Pale Pink•4th Planet•Native Galaxy: The 1st Galaxy of Switzerland•Birth City: Zürich•Nationality: Swiss•Spoken Languages: German, French & English•Sister:...

Age: 23

Birthday: 31st March

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Pale Pink

4th Planet

Native Galaxy: The 1st Galaxy of Switzerland

Birth City: Zürich

Nationality: Swiss

Spoken Languages: German, French & English

Sister: Aries

Height: 6'3

Bestfriend: Venus

Meet Aries' brother, Mars! Mars is very outgoing, and he dearly cares about his younger sister Aries as the two have gone through a lot together, he can get quite defensive about her as he still views her as quite a young person, strengthening the bond they've build up with each other. Unlike his sister, he is very outgoing and enjoys the outdoors as he is fond of the fresh air that surrounds him whenever he practises his combat skills in order to remain well-experienced aswell as strong in his own personal opinion, lastly, he teaches Health and Social Care mainly because the subject comes off as naturally "easy" to him.

Venus Scales-Bullar

Full name: Venus Valentina Scales-Bullar•Age: 22•Birthday: 12th October•Hair Colour: Dirty blonde/light brown•Eye Colour: Olive Green•2nd Planet•Native Galaxies: The 7th Galaxy of Spain & The 2nd Galaxy of Italy•Birth City: Valencia•Nationalities:...

Age: 22

Birthday: 12th October

Hair Colour: Dirty blonde/light brown

Eye Colour: Olive Green

2nd Planet

Native Galaxies: The 7th Galaxy of Spain & The 2nd Galaxy of Italy

Birth City: Valencia

Nationalities: Spanish & Italian

Spoken Languages: Spanish, Italian & English

Siblings: Taurus & Libra

Height: 5'8

Bestfriend: Mars

Venus is the half sister of Libra and Taurus as Libra's mother and Taurus' father began off a relationship as highschool sweethearts which didn't last much longer than anticipated and so, they broke up as they knew it was the best decision for the both of them, leaving Venus to take visits to either her mother or her father as they both had custody over her. She is a hopeless romantic and yearns to meet the love of her life each and everyday as she desires to solve the one missing puzzle piece in her love life. She is a chef, a good one aswell which is delightful to her as she shares her interests with her siblings aswell as teasing them about their love interests, Libra didn't mind though Taurus surely found it an annoyance.