G:,khanna bhaiya

K: ji?

G: will you take Metra industries file from office room.

Khanna nods and goes. Gauri goes up  and sees Jhanvi on the balcony reading a book.

G: maam

Jhanvi looks at her.

J: you? How come you here? At this time?

G: I need to talk to you

J: what is it

G: maam vo Omkaraji I mean sir's birthday

Jhanvi rolls her eyes.

J:great ,ab I have to hear advice from an employee too. Pinky had sent you here na,how can she think so stupidly that I will listen to you. Listen I have no time for all this.

Jhanvi gets up.

G:I also don't have time maam,I should reach office soon, five minutes.

J: I will help you to save that five minutes too,you may go

Jhanvi walks.

G: how long will you escape from problems like this maam kab tak

Jhanvi looks at her.

J: excuse me

G: dont do this, you are making the problem worse by this

Jhanvi smirks:problems? What do you know about my problems. So just

G: I know your problem, you are jealous of Pinky aunty.

Jhanvi looks at her stunned:you

G: Its not your fault too, no mother can tolerate their children being closer to someone else than them. But you very well know Pinky aunty is such a good soul and she deserves it. Phir bhi to satisfy your mind and ego you try to believe and make others believe she needs the properties. Kyun maam.

Jhanvi looks here and there not having any reply.

G: you are not realising maam,by doing all this you are increasing the distance between you and them. Blaming pinky aunty and making her bad is not the solution to your problem. You know why  Omkaraji have problems with you? Do you realise what all he lost in life because of you both.

Gauri emotional.

G: his childhood, he had to fulfil the duty which you left. Being a parent to Rudy sir, he did not have a chance to enjoy his childhood. Sochiye na what a 12 year boy was supposed to do and what he had to do. His insecurities, grief, jealousy of seeing a happy family. In sabke bawjud bhi if he is a nice person its all cos of Pinky aunty.

G: you even didnt allow to pursue his passion na. Jaante bhi hein aap,now also he draws and sculpt. His passion is now just a hobby. You have snatched the most two important thing from his life maam.

Jhanvi looks at her .

G: I know you didn't do it intentionally, you love him a lot. You regret your deeds. Just thinking about the past and crying is not enough maam. You should show that in your actions. You are trying to make him do  business coz you want him to be wealthy na, for a secured life. If a person is not happy then what security he gets in the money. His happiness was in small small things.  You know it was his dream to exhibit his paintings. The works which are precious, his passion which should be in this living room or in an exhibition was in the store room all this years. Ab if Shankarji is giving an opportunity to make him.happy, a way to be close to your son, why are you rejecting it.