Leon: Why you staring at me like that?

Violetta: What can't wife admire her husband while he looks at a menu?

Leon: Hmm, it's weird being called your husband instead of Fiancé I think I got so used to being called Fiancé that I'm not used to being called husband.

Violetta: Well, let's just say we better get used to being called Husband and wife because sooner or later we'll have to get used to being Mommy and Daddy.

Leon: I think one step of a time hmm? One name at a time.

Violetta: Leon, are you happy about having a baby?

Leon: Violetta, we discussed it at the wedding reception, look as I said to you I'm still terrified okay, but I know with you *Enlaces his hand with hers* I can do anything and be anything as long as your with me.

Violetta: I love you, Leon.

Leon: And I love you, Violetta, what you going to have?

Violetta: Hmm, I don't know what are you having?

Leon: Well, I know what I want, but it isn't on the menu.

Violetta: Really? What?

Leon: A kiss from my wife.

Violetta: Aww, your so sweet, *Leans towards him and pecks his lips* but foodwise?

Leon didn't want her to pull away so he pulled her head closer to him again so now she was leaning over the table with her butt off the chair, making everyone stare and cough because they were trying to eat and they didn't want to see two people kissing over the table.

Violetta: *Whispers* Leon?

Leon: *Looks at her lips* What?

Violetta: We're in public, and people are trying to eat.

Leon: *Looks around at them staring at them* So? You've done more in public then you do in the bedroom with me.

Violetta was trying to pull away from him but as she sat down, she had a mark from where the table dug in her while leaning over.

Violetta: What do you to me Leon?

Leon: What do you mean?

Violetta: I have never been this person when I was with Diego, I was sweet and innocent, but with you, I'm sweet, fit and glowing as f*ck and I have no innocence left, you've changed me.

Leon: No, baby I never changed you, you've matured into a woman, you're no longer the girl you were with Diego because you were young, but now you're a married woman who is mature and isn't scared to take risks.