Chapter 23

Leon ~ 

While Violetta was having a moment in the bathroom after our discussion the one thing I have to remember is Violetta is in the early days of her pregnancy so I have to get used to her mood swings especially now, as I walked to the bathroom to see if she was okay I could hear vomiting when I was about to open the door it was locked, she locked herself in the bathroom.

Leon: Babe, open the door.

Violetta: No, Leon you can't see me like this, I look terrible.

Leon: Babe, you've been in there for ages and I know it right for me to say but I'm desperate for the toilet I need a pee.

Violetta: Oh, okay, give me 10 minutes.

Leon: Babe, I can't give you ten minutes I'm about to wet myself.

Violetta cleaned the toilet and unlocked the door to a worried and tense Leon when she came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed Leon went to the bathroom, when he came out, he saw Violetta laying down on the bed.

Leon: Are you calm now?

Violetta: I'm sorry, Leon I don't know what came over me.

Leon: it's okay, but what do you say we get changed and go to a café for something to eat where I'm getting hungry.

Violetta: Leon, I don't think I can eat, I just threw up and I feel like if I eat, I might not be able to hold it down.

Leon: Come on baby, are you going to be like this all honeymoon because I don't think I can cope if not then I'll take you home.

Violetta: *Crawls over to him* No, Leon I'm sorry, I'm ruining this holiday, aren't I?

Leon: Babe, it's the first night and all you've been doing since we got here is sulking I swear if this going to be the whole honeymoon then I'm going to take you home because this is supposed to be the happiest time of being married and I understand you in the early days of pregnancy, okay, but I didn't think you would be like this all honeymoon otherwise I would've just left it till after the baby was born.

Violetta cuddled into him tightly and was apologising so many times until Leon kissed her forehead to calm her and then pulled away.

Violetta: Okay, I'll get changed and maybe after the café we could go for a walk?

Leon: Okay.

Once they got changed, they walked to the café and looked on the outside menu before walking in. 

Violetta: Do you know how great this place is, it's so fancy

Leon: Yeah, where do you want to sit?

Violetta: How about there in the window?

Leon: After you.

Violetta held him close to her and rested her head on his shoulder while walking to the table once they sat down, they looked at the menu's while Violetta was looking at Leon well not looking more like admiring him.