Elena's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned the shower on before she barges in here.

****

I walked back in the bedroom after my shower and went straight to my closet to pick out some clothes.

"You should eat something before we go. You have time. I don't need you fainting on me today." She said with her eyes on her phone as she typed away.

"I better have time. You woke me up before the sun did." I said looking through my clothes.

She walked closer leaning against the wall looking at me. "Someone waking up before sunrise is an issue to you when you're marrying Jason?"

"I just didn't think you were like him."

She straightened up grinning. "I'm not. But this is special. It's our wedding."

I chuckled raising an eyebrow at her. "Our wedding?"

"Yes!" She nodded looking at her phone once more as she walked away.

"Jason has been ignoring my calls." She said coming back and frowning at her phone. "He said he doesn't care about a party. But that's his wedding, for God's sake."

I started moisturizing my skin, giving her an apologetic smile. "You know your brother."

She scoffed rolling her eyes in annoyance. "At least he said he'll take care of your honeymoon. So that's none of our business."

I smiled as she walked back out and I continued getting ready.

Elena continued pacing in my room with her eyes glued on her phone. I shook my head impressed by the amount of energy she has the early in the morning. Even more impressed because it wasn't a habit of hers. She's lived with me for months and we usually woke up around the same time. Though she was always way more energetic than I was.

I walked back into my bedroom once I was ready and grabbed my purse. Elena was sitting on my bed with her phone sitting beside her.

"My mom is bringing us breakfast to the shop so we can just go right away." She said standing up.

"I have to call my mother's nu-"

"I already called your mom's nurse so she came earlier." She smirked as I looked at her in shock.

"Well thank you." I sighed grabbing my things. "You're more efficient than all your brother's previous assistants."

"Only when I care." She smiled grabbing my hand to pull me out of the bedroom. "Let's go. I told the nurse to call us once your mom is awake and ready so she can join us"

*****

"Why is Sebastian's name in the list for the invitations?" Elena asked frowned at the clipboard in her hands.

Stella looked up from her own notes looking at her daughter questioningly. "Because he's invited?"

Elena shrugged grabbing a pen from the table we were all sitting at in her office at the shop. "I just don't see the point in sending invitations to direct family members."

"You sound like your dad."

"My father is a wise man." she grinned placing the clipboard down.

"Wise man?" Stella scoffed causing Elena look up from her list after crossing Sebastian's name out. "I spent years thinking I was a divorced woman because you father threw our divorce papers in the fire."

"They fell in the fireplace, mom." She giggled playing with the pen in her hands.

"Your father threw them." Stella said rolling her eyes at her daughter's smile.