"No, he is still out of contact but I had talked to his secretary. His work is almost done there, he will be returning soon." Gautam replied. 

Samaira was instantly listening. They often talked about his hard work, his achievements, and she came to know many things about him in this one month. 

She is their daughter in law but his wife? That's the one question that always lingered in the back of her mind. 

She entered her room after dinner and changed into comfortable clothes.  She took out her bangles and put them on the dresser. She always wore her Mangalsutra, her wedding chain, as was the custom. 

She glanced at the reflection of a huge picture of Abhimaan in the mirror. His eyes held dominance. He had a magical charm in his eyes. His straight posture defined the power he carried with him. 

Without even meeting him, She felt intimidated by him. 

She licked her dry lips and got up. 

She had been married to him but still didn't know him. Somewhere, she wanted to meet him, know him, talk to him but then she was scared. 

I have nothing to do with this mess. His words still rung in her ears all the time. 

She switched off the lights and slept with many thoughts about her life. 

.

.

.

.

Abhimaan’s POV

It felt good coming home after a long time. The whole month was so hectic that I didn't even get time to talk to my family. Mom must be angry with me. 

That's why I wrapped everything soon and returned. They don't know about my arrival. It's 5 in the morning, I don't want to disturb anyone. 

When I entered my house, it was dead quiet. Some of the staff were doing their job and wished me good morning. 

I felt very tired because of the long flight. I just want to have a long bath and good sleep. 

I opened the door of my room and threw the coat on the couch lazily and laid down on the bed for some time, without changing. 

My head was hurting due to sleepless nights. 

God!

I need a strong coffee.

I was going to drift off when I heard something. It was the sound of running water. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was coming from my shower. 

Who could it be?

How dare someone come into my room without my permission?

I was already angry and now this. 

I angrily walked inside the closet and bumped into something. Automatically, my hands encircled around it to hold. 

I felt something soft. 

Fragile. 

And my eyes locked with the most mesmerizing eyes. She widened her eyes after realising something. Her long lashes, black wet hair were spreading all over her face and dripping water drops on my hands. 

Her tiny hands were on my chest, grabbing hard for support. She was breathing heavily, I could hear her heartbeat. 

Her white and wet neck. What, she was just in a towel. 

What the hell!

She licked her dry lips, which I felt sexy. 

Wow!

Control! My mind screamed in my coming mode. 

I felt her lowering her eyes and she struggled to come out of my tight hold. She looked up again pleading with her eyes to release her. 

Her eyes.

Who was she? And what was she doing in my room?

"Who are you?" I asked her. She stopped moving and looked straight into my eyes strangely. 

She opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her face paled. 

"I don't like to repeat myself."

"Who are you?" I again asked in a low and dangerous tone. She shivered in my arms. She wanted to run away from me.

She wanted to hide somewhere. 

But she had to speak. She gathered all her courage. 

"Samaira..." She whispered in a low voice but audible enough to me.

It didn’t take me long to sink it in. I knew this voice. The voice that has been haunting me for a month.

The voice, I wanted to forget.

The voice that belonged to my wife. 

My f-cking replaced or betraying wife. 

My eyes turned dark and my hold tightened on her waist. 

Her eyes got filled with warm tears and she understood. 

He hates me.

....

.

....

Taddaaaaaa

Abhimaan- Samaira

Meeting, their eyes-lock.

Unknown beautiful wife😉😉

Let's see what will happen next?

Vote

Comment

Share